• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Eastern Canada (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It’s been a while since I’ve used the site, and I’ve got a new username, so I figure a new introduction could go a long way.

I was originally on here around 2012-2015, so I’d say a lot of the people I knew have moved on, but it doesn’t hurt to network with this fetish, so that’s why I’m here.

I’ve had this fetish my entire life. Some of my earliest memories involve diapers and my plans to sneakily wear them. I have had the desire to wear ever since I was potty trained, so I’ve accepted that this is just a part of who I am that isn’t going away.

I am in a loving relationship with my girlfriend for the past 10 years and she’s played a major role in my acceptance of this part of myself. She encourages me and participates and I am very thankful for her support.

beyond my fetish, I love music, playing guitar and bass, woodworking and gardening. Not really a whole lot of time for hobbies lately; we bought our first house this year and are building up to do some renos, so that really eats into my free time.

• Love
Reactions: Sam, KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome back

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome back, fellow from the east!

I took a leave of absence in 2012 and came back this year. Since then, I've seen quite a few members come back after taking long breaks. I'm not sure if ADISC is experiencing a resurgence, or if this is a common occurrence. Regardless, it's nice to have old faces come back.

I look forward to reading your posts. Stay padded, eh! 😁

Reactions: Sam, BobbiSueEllen and Diaperlover40
BigBlueBear said:
Welcome back, fellow from the east!

I took a leave of absence in 2012 and came back this year. Since then, I've seen quite a few members come back after taking long breaks. I'm not sure if ADISC is experiencing a resurgence, or if this is a common occurrence. Regardless, it's nice to have old faces come back.

I look forward to reading your posts. Stay padded, eh! 😁

There must be something of a resurgence going on. I hadn’t even thought of the website in years, and just the other day, something clicked inside me to try and access my old account. Now, here I am.

always nice to meet other people from the East coast!

LittleRK said:
There must be something of a resurgence going on. I hadn’t even thought of the website in years, and just the other day, something clicked inside me to try and access my old account. Now, here I am.

always nice to meet other people from the East coast!

Haha! I now realize I was a bit misleading with my introductory line. I'm a fellow Canadian, but I live in Ontario. My bad! 😅

That said, I have seen others from the Atlantic here.

BigBlueBear said:
Haha! I now realize I was a bit misleading with my introductory line. I'm a fellow Canadian, but I live in Ontario. My bad! 😅

That said, I have seen others from the Atlantic here.

No worries! I consider anything left of NL to be the mainland anyway ;) hahaha.

But seeing as you’re here, any comments on the show “LetterKenny”? I friggin love that show, and I like how fairly they portray people from my province in the show; most would take an easy opportunity to show NL stereotypes, but the writers seem better than that.

LittleRK said:
No worries! I consider anything left of NL to be the mainland anyway ;) hahaha.

But seeing as you’re here, any comments on the show “LetterKenny”? I friggin love that show, and I like how fairly they portray people from my province in the show; most would take an easy opportunity to show NL stereotypes, but the writers seem better than that.

I haven't seen much of it, but from what I've seen, it's hilarious! I should really sit down and give it a watch. I do have CraveTV, so I don't have an excuse not to.

BigBlueBear said:
I haven't seen much of it, but from what I've seen, it's hilarious! I should really sit down and give it a watch. I do have CraveTV, so I don't have an excuse not to.
Love Letterkenny. Freaking amazing.

• Wow
Reactions: LittleRK, BobbiSueEllen and BigBlueBear
Midwest82 said:
Love Letterkenny. Freaking amazing.

I really like it too. It’s definitely over the top, but it’s not the furthest reality from the Canadian experience hahaha.

Reactions: BigBlueBear and Midwest82
LittleRK said:
beyond my fetish, I love music, playing guitar and bass, woodworking and gardening. Not really a whole lot of time for hobbies lately; we bought our first house this year and are building up to do some renos, so that really eats into my free time.

Renovations are going to be the perfect time to wear a diaper. You won't ever need to take a potty break. :)

• Haha
Reactions: LittleRK
LittleRK said:
It’s been a while since I’ve used the site, and I’ve got a new username, so I figure a new introduction could go a long way.

I was originally on here around 2012-2015, so I’d say a lot of the people I knew have moved on, but it doesn’t hurt to network with this fetish, so that’s why I’m here.

I’ve had this fetish my entire life. Some of my earliest memories involve diapers and my plans to sneakily wear them. I have had the desire to wear ever since I was potty trained, so I’ve accepted that this is just a part of who I am that isn’t going away.

I am in a loving relationship with my girlfriend for the past 10 years and she’s played a major role in my acceptance of this part of myself. She encourages me and participates and I am very thankful for her support.

So im late to the party, but I noticed under people online I had one name showing up under people I follow. And given you said you estimate 2015; it makes sense why I was like: Who? lol

Welcome back. We all havent moved on. Uh well, not that I knew of many from Newfoundland on here to begin with. Some times it just feels like Newfoundland's ABDL population goes into hiding.

LstNwf said:
So im late to the party, but I noticed under people online I had one name showing up under people I follow. And given you said you estimate 2015; it makes sense why I was like: Who? lol

Welcome back. We all havent moved on. Uh well, not that I knew of many from Newfoundland on here to begin with. Some times it just feels like Newfoundland's ABDL population goes into hiding.

Thanks for the welcome! I’ve been kinda spotty on here lately, again. But I check in from time to time.

It really does feel like all the abdls (and other kinky people) in NL are in hiding. I’d love to meet a few abdls for a get-together. I’m living on the west coast now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back