Hello from Eastern Canada (NL)

LittleRK

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It’s been a while since I’ve used the site, and I’ve got a new username, so I figure a new introduction could go a long way.

I was originally on here around 2012-2015, so I’d say a lot of the people I knew have moved on, but it doesn’t hurt to network with this fetish, so that’s why I’m here.

I’ve had this fetish my entire life. Some of my earliest memories involve diapers and my plans to sneakily wear them. I have had the desire to wear ever since I was potty trained, so I’ve accepted that this is just a part of who I am that isn’t going away.

I am in a loving relationship with my girlfriend for the past 10 years and she’s played a major role in my acceptance of this part of myself. She encourages me and participates and I am very thankful for her support.

beyond my fetish, I love music, playing guitar and bass, woodworking and gardening. Not really a whole lot of time for hobbies lately; we bought our first house this year and are building up to do some renos, so that really eats into my free time.

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome back, fellow from the east!

I took a leave of absence in 2012 and came back this year. Since then, I've seen quite a few members come back after taking long breaks. I'm not sure if ADISC is experiencing a resurgence, or if this is a common occurrence. Regardless, it's nice to have old faces come back.

I look forward to reading your posts. Stay padded, eh! 😁

LittleRK

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome back, fellow from the east!

I took a leave of absence in 2012 and came back this year. Since then, I've seen quite a few members come back after taking long breaks. I'm not sure if ADISC is experiencing a resurgence, or if this is a common occurrence. Regardless, it's nice to have old faces come back.

I look forward to reading your posts. Stay padded, eh! 😁
There must be something of a resurgence going on. I hadn’t even thought of the website in years, and just the other day, something clicked inside me to try and access my old account. Now, here I am.

always nice to meet other people from the East coast!

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
There must be something of a resurgence going on. I hadn’t even thought of the website in years, and just the other day, something clicked inside me to try and access my old account. Now, here I am.

always nice to meet other people from the East coast!
Haha! I now realize I was a bit misleading with my introductory line. I'm a fellow Canadian, but I live in Ontario. My bad! 😅

That said, I have seen others from the Atlantic here.

LittleRK

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha! I now realize I was a bit misleading with my introductory line. I'm a fellow Canadian, but I live in Ontario. My bad! 😅

That said, I have seen others from the Atlantic here.
No worries! I consider anything left of NL to be the mainland anyway ;) hahaha.

But seeing as you’re here, any comments on the show “LetterKenny”? I friggin love that show, and I like how fairly they portray people from my province in the show; most would take an easy opportunity to show NL stereotypes, but the writers seem better than that.

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
No worries! I consider anything left of NL to be the mainland anyway ;) hahaha.

But seeing as you’re here, any comments on the show “LetterKenny”? I friggin love that show, and I like how fairly they portray people from my province in the show; most would take an easy opportunity to show NL stereotypes, but the writers seem better than that.
I haven't seen much of it, but from what I've seen, it's hilarious! I should really sit down and give it a watch. I do have CraveTV, so I don't have an excuse not to.

KittyMerriweather

I'm counting on a new beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
beyond my fetish, I love music, playing guitar and bass, woodworking and gardening. Not really a whole lot of time for hobbies lately; we bought our first house this year and are building up to do some renos, so that really eats into my free time.

Renovations are going to be the perfect time to wear a diaper. You won't ever need to take a potty break. :)