• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from David

Status
Not open for further replies.

David315

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone!
My name is David. I'm a dl and I've been one for as long as I can remember. I live in NJ and would be open to meeting others if you are in my area!!

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello. Sorry to disappoint, but ADISC is pretty spread out -- one of our admins is from Germany. Good luck with your search, though.

I don't use diaperspace (I don't think I fulfill the requirements in their ToS. *shrug* not a big deal to me) but you could try that to find people near you.

And of course, welcome to ADISC!

Last edited:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to Adisc!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome also. There are a number of adisc members from New Jersey, and I grew up in Toms River. Usually before someone would meet up, they would want to get to know you, which is done by posting which more or less reveals one's personality. Anyway, take advantage of the site and its many topics.

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
sup nice to meet you lol I live in Mass myself :3

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community. I'm from NY, just across the northeast border. Where are you? I know there are at least 6 members dotting the NJ map...

Status
Not open for further replies.