Hello from California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Hello all, my name is Brett I'm 16 years old, and as the title suggests hail from Central California. I had a former and short lived membership on this site previously, however I relocated for awhile and was unable to participate. I wish now to become involved in the community and hope to get to know all of you.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello my brand new CA buddy XP.

Where abouts in central CA?

a good friend on mine on this site is from South bay, I myself am from the east bay.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
San Joaquin Valley, I live pretty close to the Sequoia National Park.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc!

Kind of ironic, I'm wearing one those Wal Mart brand California shirts. xD

I'm sure you'll have a blast here!

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Sorry, I'm baking over here in Texas. I've never even been to California. But, welcome, and I hope you have a good time. :)

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hi Brett. I was born and raised in Oakland and a town called Walnut Creek about 15 miles away from Oakland. Have been to and through the San Joaquin Valley many times.

Welcome to ADISC. :hug:

diamdiamsen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, , Other, Private
Welcome.
How is California? Never been there but I have heard it should be a beuatyful place.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Thanks for the welcomes guys, to answer your question diamdiamsen, California is a geological marvel. I live but a short distance from the Sequoia mountain range, however where I live myself is more like a desert. As well we also border the ocean, overall it makes for some beautiful and not so beautiful sites.

F

Falkio

Welcome my fellow Californian. I know what you mean about "geological marvel". We are near the San Andreas fault, over the Ring of Fire, and due to sink into the ocean in the distant future.

In other words, its a great place to live! :laugh:

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.