• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello From Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalgaryDaddy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi,

Calgary Daddy here. I have been int he AB/DL- DD/LG community for a VERY long time. Looking for friends and maybe that special LG.

HUGS

Ask me anything, I would love to meet new folks.

I love Dirt Biking and Snowboarding outside of my love of AB/DL.

Reactions: Deleted member 57844, Truckerguy, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
Welcome to ADISC. What made you start your journey into the ABDL DDLG world?

Hi and welcome

I tried snowboarding once and I really want to get into it. It's so much fun! I did get something kind of similar to snowboarding for the streets and trails, its called a onewheel pint. That little thing is probably my most favorite toy of all time

Hello to a fellow Canadian! 😊 I'm from southern B.C., welcome to the site!

Reactions: Truckerguy
Hello from Red Deer!

Hello from Ontario, Canada

hello from Kamloops BC

Hey from Calgary! I have some ties in the community, and might be able to introduce you to some people ^.^ Check out my little online shop as well!

Reactions: PampersboyLondon
JamesDillons727 said:
Hey from Calgary! I have some ties in the community, and might be able to introduce you to some people ^.^ Check out my little online shop as well!

Wish I had known about this site when I used to come in and out of Calgary over the last 4 yrs. Now purely UK based so no more visits but cool to know there is a little community in Calgary ☺️

Hi there
I feel like we have chatted somewhere else before. Let’s figure out where😉

Hi :) welcome to ADISC! I'm from BC Canada!

Reactions: Truckerguy and Angelapinks
Welcome from another Albertan.

hi and welcome I'm from the west kootenays B.C I'm not that far away from you

Hey :) I live in okotoks so close by. Not comfortable in person yet but trying to get comfortable talking online to Others.

Hey from the east coast of Canada, I worked in Calgary once upon a time. Beautiful city. Cheers.

Woah woah woah calm down everyone, OP sounded like he'd forgotten Adisc is NOT a dating site
...just saying.

I'm from B.C vancouver area welcome !!

I’m from Vancouver BC also, new here!

CalgaryDaddy said:
Hey there! I am moving to Calgary in April and would like to make some new friends and would actually need some care assistance if you would be interested. I have some disabilities etc. Email me if you want and we can chat more. Thanks. Hi,

Calgary Daddy here. I have been int he AB/DL- DD/LG community for a VERY long time. Looking for friends and maybe that special LG.

HUGS

CalgaryDaddy said:
Hi,

HUGS

Welcome aboard big daddy. You will find many friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back