• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Do you have any fetishes apart from adult nappies?

• I'm a furry!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adult Baby Clothes

• Pacifers/Dummies

• Plastic Pants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everybody

I am a 32 year old living in Busselton, 3 hours drive from Perth, WA, Australia. For as long as I can remember, I have enjoyed wearing nappies. I'm sitting here now wearing an Attends. I only wear disposable adult nappies.

I love everything about adult nappies. From the warmth and security I feel when wearing one to the intense sexual pleasure I get from looking at girls wearing them. I love the smoothness of the plastic to how tightly I can put one on these days. I love rubbing them when I'm wearing them and getting my wife to touch me when I'm wearing one.

I also have a sexual fetish for denim. I love seeing girls wearing tight jeans but especially denim overalls and love wearing overalls myself.

I am married with a daughter. My wife knows and while not into it herself, she doesn't care that I do. Telling her about my sexual fetish was the hardest but most rewarding thing I have ever done. My daughter is only 10 so I haven't told her obviously but imagine I will have to someday.

[Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

professorbock

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, AussieABDL. Wow, great introduction you've written! I can tell you actually do a bit of writing as part of your day job. I want to say welcome to the forum.

Here you'll find much ABDL support and interesting topics to chime in on. From what you've written, you seem to be a guy with a high libido and a great interest in sexual things. That's perfectly OK. You're a bloke. So, enjoy.

And also, congratulations on having a supportive wife who is willing to help you. Your story is very different than many ABDL couples I have communicated with over the years. Most times the woman freaks out and runs away when she finds out about her man's nappy fetish lifestyle.

Sounds like you've got a keeper of a wife, for sure.

I hope when you wake up in the morning...that you remember you are a very fortunate and blessed man. I mean, you've actually found your ultimate mate whom you do not receive constant blame and rejection from.

As to answer your poll question, yes, I have a couple of other fetishes. Perhaps I can discuss them on a private communication channel some day in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.