• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello from boston!

friendlyfish

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys, i’m a DL college student studying in Boston. It’s my first time here and currently trying to survive the freezing cold 🥶. Nice to meet ya’ll!!

Reactions: littledreamers333, Diapercutie and dlboylife
Welcome. I spent my early years in J.P. It's become gentrified since we moved out, as have I. But my roots and my accent both come out after a few. If a parking spot is shoveled out and marked with a lawn chair, find another parking spot. Best concerts are at the middle east or the paradise. Hope you enjoy it out there.

Reactions: friendlyfish
Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome from the UK!

friendlyfish said:
Hi guys, i’m a DL college student studying in Boston. It’s my first time here and currently trying to survive the freezing cold 🥶. Nice to meet ya’ll!!
Hello, welcome here, hope you are staying warm, hope you have fun with us here

Hello

warmfeeling said:
Hello, welcome here, hope you are staying warm, hope you have fun with us here
thank you so much!

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! As a Canadian, the only advice I can give about the cold is, make sure to enjoy the winter activities, otherwise winter feels really looooonnnngggggg.

Dude's got a big dog for a pix, he's good ya'll. :)

Welcome!

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL! As a Canadian, the only advice I can give about the cold is, make sure to enjoy the winter activities, otherwise winter feels really looooonnnngggggg.
had my first experience with hail. That stuff hurts!

t
tacospaghettidad said:
Dude's got a big dog for a pix, he's good ya'll. :)

Welcome!
thank you kind friend :)

Back