• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from BC, Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WellPadded83

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all!

I'm WellPadded83, currently residing in beautiful Vancouver, BC!

I have been a DL for as long as I can remember... I use to keep a stash of diapers when I was little and even getting my Mom to ask my Aunt for some. Guess she thought I would grow out of it :) I've kept this a secret for a long time so thought I'd finally reach out to the online community and embrace it! I've had the occasional bedwetting accidents but they haven't happened in a while.

I work in film so I'm usually busy all the time. Few things I enjoy is hiking, fishing, camping, BBQ-ing, running (especially in the rain), board games and watching movies.

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day!

Agent66

Discord: Oh, Captain! #4097
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
  3. Private
Hey all!

I'm WellPadded83, currently residing in beautiful Vancouver, BC!

I have been a DL for as long as I can remember... I use to keep a stash of diapers when I was little and even getting my Mom to ask my Aunt for some. Guess she thought I would grow out of it :) I've kept this a secret for a long time so thought I'd finally reach out to the online community and embrace it! I've had the occasional bedwetting accidents but they haven't happened in a while.

I work in film so I'm usually busy all the time. Few things I enjoy is hiking, fishing, camping, BBQ-ing, running (especially in the rain), board games and watching movies.

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day!

Wellpadded83,

WELCOME!
You going to enjoy it here, This community is VERY supportive and understanding of everyone.
Vancouver is an amazing place to live in, JEALOUS! I live in Canada too :)

You said you love to BBQ, What's your favorite?
I love BBQ Ribs my self. You work in film, cool; are you a producer and if so what's some stuff you've done?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. I enjoy grilling outside. Today I did sea scallops in a lemon mixture. We also had corn on the cob. I had to do something to celebrate July 4th, so that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.