• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello from australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

szeyu1222

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hi i m 23 from sydney. I was born in hong kong, studying in aus. I started using diaper a yr and a half ago when one night i wet the bed while having bad dream

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
hi i m 23 from sydney. I was born in hong kong, studying in aus. I started using diaper a yr and a half ago when one night i wet the bed while having bad dream

Hi there, Szeyu. As a fellow Aussie, I am glad to welcome you to the site :)

I'm also studying at the moment, for a design degree at Uni SA. WhT are you currently studying?

Hope you enjoy your time here and remember that there is always someone to talk to on here.

szeyu1222

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hi. so happy to have someone in aus to reply me. doing commerce in uni sydney.

citats

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hiya Szeyu,
Urgh hope your enjoying your Commerce assesments.
Painfully working through my own uni work at the momment. Doing a masters here in Syd.
If I can just get to Friday midday then finally, break time for a little bit. And time for some R&R.
Have you been here since early school days or just since uni commencement.
I think HK would have better luck in finding the more traditonal plastic backed nappies, having spent my own time there and across in Guangzhou.

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Hi Szeyu, welcome to ADISC :)

I'm just across the ditch in New Zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.