• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Afril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afril

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hello, I'm Afril,

I've been on adisc before when doing research on things, but have never actually joined until now. I'm a hotel general manager, ex-military police, I spend most of my free time at work, but what little bit of free time I do get I spend with my husband, learning to play guitar, and cooking. I also do a whole lot of reading. I dabble in a few other things. I'm a techie, I like technology and enjoy learning about it. I'm a bit of a comic book nerd, and love fantasy adventure novels. And of course cooking, I love experimenting with different recipes, though sadly I don't have enough home time right now to cook like I like to.

I'm a little, babyfur, DL, and am here to find friends to chat with.

As I said before, I mostly come here to research ABDL related products and stuff to know what is best, and to give me idea's on what to try.

I look forward to chatting and getting to know more about the community that I'm a part of even if only once in a great while. :smile:

Afril said:
Hello, I'm Afril,

I've been on adisc before when doing research on things, but have never actually joined until now. I'm a hotel general manager, ex-military police, I spend most of my free time at work, but what little bit of free time I do get I spend with my husband, learning to play guitar, and cooking. I also do a whole lot of reading. I dabble in a few other things. I'm a techie, I like technology and enjoy learning about it. I'm a bit of a comic book nerd, and love fantasy adventure novels. And of course cooking, I love experimenting with different recipes, though sadly I don't have enough home time right now to cook like I like to.

I'm a little, babyfur, DL, and am here to find friends to chat with.

As I said before, I mostly come here to research ABDL related products and stuff to know what is best, and to give me idea's on what to try.

I look forward to chatting and getting to know more about the community that I'm a part of even if only once in a great while. :smile:

Hello and welcome to the site. You wrote a great introduction. I used to play some guitar but now I mostly play piano.

Hello Avril, 🐈
Wow. Great introduction. And it looks like we two my have a lot of common interests. Comic books and fantasy... I dabble in cooking as well.
You say you're into fantasy... Do you ever play any tabletop FRPs? Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back