• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello from a French DL

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello, I apologize in advance for potential spelling mistakes (I use google translate)
My name is Lilian, I'm in my thirties and I live in Paris.
I've been a DL forever and wear diapers pretty much all the time except with my family.
I have been consulting the various topics on this forum but this is the first time that I have expressed myself.
I'm not incontinent during the day, but by dint of wearing it to sleep I sometimes wake up wet in the morning without having the memory.
I see it's very cold at your place right now so take advantage of the diapers and stay warm. 💪
Happy Christmas to you 🥳

Reactions: Lumos, ILuvDiapers, Kellycares and 2 others
GARY21 said:
Hello, I apologize in advance for potential spelling mistakes (I use google translate)
My name is Lilian, I'm in my thirties and I live in Paris.
I've been a DL forever and wear diapers pretty much all the time except with my family.
I have been consulting the various topics on this forum but this is the first time that I have expressed myself.
I'm not incontinent during the day, but by dint of wearing it to sleep I sometimes wake up wet in the morning without having the memory.
I see it's very cold at your place right now so take advantage of the diapers and stay warm. 💪
Happy Christmas to you 🥳
Hello and welcome here

Hello and if you need to post in French one of our Canadian members might translate it better than google
Don’t forget this is a multinational site
I’m from just over the channel in England

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Bonjour, Welcome to the Adisc forum.🙂

Merry Christmas! And welcome!

Hello and welcome.

Translation was perfect. Don’t be shy.

Hello and welcome to the site :)

Bonjour

Bienvenue sur ce site. Je participe depuis peu de temps mais j’aime bien à date, plusieurs sujets très intéressants, et toujours dans le respect. Ce qui n’est pas toujours le cas avec AB Kingdom!

Je suis canadian français, du Québec.
Bienvenue😉

Hi and welcome. For a second language your writing is excellent. I have an over active bladder and wear diapers full time. I am not totally incontinent as I can hold a short while, I just prefer not to any more as it quickly becomes too uncomfortable. But, we differ in that I always do wake up before wetting my diaper at night. I hope you meet many friends here for support, advice and encouragement.

Welcome! I hope you find comfort and friendship here!

Ahhh un Français sur ce forum, cool :)

Ah enfin ! un autre français de Paris, je me sentais un peu seul... j'habite à Paris aussi !

Reactions: OfficialBabyjohn
hello from turkey. welcome. I hope you have a nice time.

Back