• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello from a French DL

GARY21

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello, I apologize in advance for potential spelling mistakes (I use google translate)
My name is Lilian, I'm in my thirties and I live in Paris.
I've been a DL forever and wear diapers pretty much all the time except with my family.
I have been consulting the various topics on this forum but this is the first time that I have expressed myself.
I'm not incontinent during the day, but by dint of wearing it to sleep I sometimes wake up wet in the morning without having the memory.
I see it's very cold at your place right now so take advantage of the diapers and stay warm. 💪
Happy Christmas to you 🥳

Reactions: Kellycares, Cottontail and BenNevis

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
GARY21 said:
Hello, I apologize in advance for potential spelling mistakes (I use google translate)
My name is Lilian, I'm in my thirties and I live in Paris.
I've been a DL forever and wear diapers pretty much all the time except with my family.
I have been consulting the various topics on this forum but this is the first time that I have expressed myself.
I'm not incontinent during the day, but by dint of wearing it to sleep I sometimes wake up wet in the morning without having the memory.
I see it's very cold at your place right now so take advantage of the diapers and stay warm. 💪
Happy Christmas to you 🥳
Hello and welcome here

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and if you need to post in French one of our Canadian members might translate it better than google
Don’t forget this is a multinational site
I’m from just over the channel in England

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Bonjour, Welcome to the Adisc forum.🙂

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Merry Christmas! And welcome!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

DLYUL

Its good to be..........
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Translation was perfect. Don’t be shy.

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello and welcome to the site :)

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Bonjour

Bienvenue sur ce site. Je participe depuis peu de temps mais j’aime bien à date, plusieurs sujets très intéressants, et toujours dans le respect. Ce qui n’est pas toujours le cas avec AB Kingdom!

Je suis canadian français, du Québec.
Bienvenue😉

Kellycares

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi and welcome. For a second language your writing is excellent. I have an over active bladder and wear diapers full time. I am not totally incontinent as I can hold a short while, I just prefer not to any more as it quickly becomes too uncomfortable. But, we differ in that I always do wake up before wetting my diaper at night. I hope you meet many friends here for support, advice and encouragement.

selfdestruct

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Welcome! I hope you find comfort and friendship here!