• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from a far away place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningD00

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
...and by far away place, I mean the west coast :smile:

So, I’ve known I was an AB/DL/Babyfur for as long as I can remember (I think since I was 3), but only recently discovered that there were others like me, and for me, that’s been a huge relief.

I joined to, hopefully, find some nice people to talk to and maybe even make a few friends :smile:
There was also an important question I had to ask, but I’ll try to make a thread about that in the near future.

Anyway, I’m also a gamer who likes Pokemon, Digimon, and Minecraft. I also enjoy watching Adventure Time, MLP, and some anime.

And when I’m not on the computer, you’ll find me running, busting awesome moves on the dance floor, or philosophizing about life :smile:

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello MorningDoo and welcome to the group.

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You're from a far away place, huh? Well, that is true as we have lots of people from lots of other far away places. I'll also bet that there are some of us a lot closer than you think. I am here in Arizona so I am closer to you than, say, an Aussie.

You're a gamer, well there are quite a few others on here with that passion also. Sorry, I'm not one of them but still think its a great past time.

Hope you have a great time while you are here and also, welcome to the community.

futurepunk92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Heya MorningD00, welcome to the site! :smile1:

I run a small AB/DL Minecraft server, in case you were interested. You're more than welcome to join in!

Status
Not open for further replies.