• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello, Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Good afternoon!

So there I was, doing a search for Japanese Diaper Covers, and Google took me to a thread here about them. I'm sure glad to be here, and hope to be a consistent contributer.

I'm a submissive sissy...the prettier the dress, the happier I am. I have a whole wardrobe of girly pink baby clothes, and I'll never be done! :smile:

Anyway, hello to everyone. Looking forward to seeing everyone online.

- s.b.b

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site. I'm glad you found us, as I think we are the last outpost right before you get to the twilight zone. We are diverse in our topics and interests, so enjoy.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Can you redefine "whole wardrobe" with a number? =]

Welcome to the forums pinksissybecky. Hope you enjoy posting here!

D.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Yo, welcome to ADISC :)
When you get a little more accustomed to here, drop on by ADISC - The Sissy Group
Seems like a group you'd certainly enjoy C:
--Kate

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Hi, and thanks for welcoming me! :)

Well, I have 7 baby dresses, 4 onesies, 5 training pants, 5 plastic pants, 3 diaper covers, and one half dress/half romper (one of my very favorites).

Bigger than some, surely not as big as others.

And I have a new lavender gingham dress still on its way. That one will have matching rhumba diaper cover and bonnet. I'm VERY excited about that one.

Can you redefine "whole wardrobe" with a number? =]

Welcome to the forums pinksissybecky. Hope you enjoy posting here!

D.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Welcome to ADISC!!! I hope that you will find this site a very comfortable place to be. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.