• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello, formerly my username was diaperuser71, I live in the Canary Islands, Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello to everybody. I use adult diapers since I was 14 years old, and did it secretly, but no way how good I hided my diapers and plastic pants, my mom found it several times, and it was a taboo thema, I didn't wanted to speak about it with my parents, and they didn't liked the subject too.

But the fact is I have spina bifida, and because that I have allways been a bedwetter. At getting older, I begun to have daytime urinary incontinence, and since about 8 years I have also fecal incontinence.

I get aroused when I see a woman who uses diapers, and I mean not just wear a diaper, but to do nr.1 and nr.2 in it, turns me on much more than anything else. I am also a bit bi-sexual, in the way a guy wetting and messing his diaper turns me on too. That's about my sexuallity, so deeply attached to diapers, the only way to achieve an orgasm is if me and my couple is wearing a wet and dirty diaper. Enought said about sexual matters, I just want to be very clear about my diaper fetish. I also like to use female panties over my diaper and covering diaper and panties, a plastic pant to help avoid leaks.

I would love to make new friends, and speak not only about the ABDL side of us, but also about everything else wich could arise in a conversation.

To find friends from my area would be awesome!

Have a nice day and greetings from Tenerife!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello galaxx and welcome to the group.

Egor

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Welcome back galaxx :thumbsup: