• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello fellow members of Adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriss

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Greetings to you all.

My name is Chris and I have very recently discovered Adisc.

I am a french 29 years old men and I have been fascinated by diapers from a very early age.

English is not my native language so I do apologize in advance for the many mistakes that I will likely make in the future.

I'm currently living in Tokyo. I have decided to go live abroad far from my motherland because I have a thirst for adventure and I have been a long time admirer of the Japanese culture.

I hope to speak with a lot of open minded and interesting people from all over the world thanks to Adisc.

Welcome to the community Chriss! You gave a wonderful introduction! What other things do you like to do besides diapers? Being a fan of Disney, have you been to the Disneyland in Japan yet?

zipperless said:
Welcome to the community Chriss! You gave a wonderful introduction! What other things do you like to do besides diapers? Being a fan of Disney, have you been to the Disneyland in Japan yet?

Hello zipperless, thank you for the warm welcome. I have often visited the Disneyland close to Paris but I did not have the opportunity to visit the one in Japan yet, however it is definitely on my to do list.

There are many things that I like to do, at the moment my favourite would be to go to the fitness center close to my flat to try and look like a gladiator from the serie Spartacus, I still have a loooong way to go. I love cartoons, all type of cartoons, japanese anime of course but also a lot of american cartoons such as adventure time, the amazing world of gumball and so on.

I enjoy video games quite a bit. In particular games with a lot of storytelling and very deep and smart plots.

What I enjoy the most at the moment is meeting new people. I have made some japanese friends in Japan (some of them I actually met back in France where they were having the same living abroad experience.) but I have also met people from the US, from India, China, Italy and Russia.

What about you, where are you from?

Awesome life you lead! I live is the desert southwest US. I'm into reading and movies, mostly comedies such as Will Ferrell and Melissa McCarthy.

I expect a full report about the similarities and differences between Paris Disneyland and the Tokyo one. :D

Welcome to the forums!!!

Hi Chriss,
Welcome to the forum! Your English is very good. I'm from the Northeast USA. One of my favorite bands is the progressive rock band Delusion Squared. They are French and one of the few with a female lead vocalist. I've never been to France, but I took many years of French language in school. Best wishes.

YoungJamison said:
Hi Chriss,
Welcome to the forum! Your English is very good. I'm from the Northeast USA. One of my favorite bands is the progressive rock band Delusion Squared. They are French and one of the few with a female lead vocalist. I've never been to France, but I took many years of French language in school. Best wishes.

Hi YoungJamison,
Thank you for the compliment. I had never heard of this band, I will check them out on youtube.

We can correspond in french if you would like to practice the language.

- - - Updated - - -

Sirloin said:
Welcome to the forums!!!

Thank you Sirloin

- - - Updated - - -

zipperless said:
Awesome life you lead! I live is the desert southwest US. I'm into reading and movies, mostly comedies such as Will Ferrell and Melissa McCarthy.

I expect a full report about the similarities and differences between Paris Disneyland and the Tokyo one. :D

I will make sure to tell you all about it once I have been to to the Japanese Disneyland. I will take as many pictures as I can as well.

It is a pleasure to meet you, hope to see you around the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back