Hello fellow diaper lovers. New here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamperboy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post here to introduce myself and hopefully make some new diaper friends. I have been a diaper lover for many years now and love to put on a fresh diaper to wear around the house. It all started when I was around 11/12 years old and was a bedwetter. My parents had threatened to put me in diapers again if I didn't stop. Well, I did stop, but my fascination with diapers and what it would be like to wear them again really started there. I have tried many different diapers and have a few favorites. I like my diapers to be plastic covered and not the cloth-like covers most diapers have now.
Well, that is about it for now. If you want to know more about me just send me a message and we can talk. Looking forward to hearing from any or all of you in the near future.:cool:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Feel free to post around when you would like and ask for any advice or support you might need.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hello tharr, matey =]

Well I could send you a PM but then I always think it's a good idea for people to tell everyone bout themselves - would kinda defy the point of the intro forums =P
Like what kinda music you into? Are you a gamer? How did you find us? Just a few ideas - I mean we don't talk about diapers all day... otherwise it would be the most boring pla-... well, a somewhat boring place to be :p

Anyways, welcome to the forums :D

pamperboy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for all the responses so far. It is great to know that there is sooo much support there if I need it. I look forward to coming to this site as often as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.