• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparklingshine

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I have had this fetish ever since I was 10 years (well i noticed it) but since I live with family and I cant move out until I have enough money to get a dorm I can't wear diapers :sad: BUT I make makeshifts every now and then and mess in them!!! I really wish I could wear pampers but I have no money and no where to put them and my nearest store only sells boxes or packs of them. I enjoy video games and movies. I usually only wear a makeshift that I make with a towel and toilet paper, I am actually in a messy one right now!!! I would love to talk with other dl's :)

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have had this fetish ever since I was 10 years (well i noticed it) but since I live with family and I cant move out until I have enough money to get a dorm I can't wear diapers :sad: BUT I make makeshifts every now and then and mess in them!!! I really wish I could wear pampers but I have no money and no where to put them and my nearest store only sells boxes or packs of them. I enjoy video games and movies. I usually only wear a makeshift that I make with a towel and toilet paper, I am actually in a messy one right now!!! I would love to talk with other dl's :)

Hi Sparklingshine
Sounds like you are in good company. I'm sure there are a many of us that have done the makeshift diaper thing. I Have.

I can relate to the problems with wearing. I live with roommates and have to be descreet.

Do you have a genre of movie you like best? I kind of lean towards comedy and science fiction. I do like to watch the original Star Trek shows, probably because I grew up with them.

Anyway, welcome to the community.

Sparklingshine

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Hi Sparklingshine
Sounds like you are in good company. I'm sure there are a many of us that have done the makeshift diaper thing. I Have.

I can relate to the problems with wearing. I live with roommates and have to be descreet.

Do you have a genre of movie you like best? I kind of lean towards comedy and science fiction. I do like to watch the original Star Trek shows, probably because I grew up with them.

Anyway, welcome to the community.

I love wild west and comedy , original star trek was great. also do you have any tips for makeshift diapers?

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
You sound a lot like me actually, Im in the same position right now.

there are plenty of DL's here and many do, and are willing, to talk. I hope you enjoy your self on ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.