hello fellow babys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site ^_^...How about telling some stuff about yourself for us?

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to ADISC! Come on, don't be shy, you have to tell us more about yourself!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I'm not replying untill you say more than "hi"...

Dammit! I already replied!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hi tractor93, welcome to the site! Do you have any interests, like reading or writing? I'd love to hear more about you, thanks for saying hello, nonetheless!

tractor93

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other, Private
hi yaeh i thought i would put some more up i really like cloth diapers and pacifiers. anyone else?

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
well they might be a lil shy, thx for telling hundreds of us you said hi!

what do u like best about liking "alternative (disposable/ absorbant) underwear"!!??

my names Will, I like dipes since i was 11. Did u always like dipes, or maybe was it a really well done pampers commercial when u were feeling stressed out or somethg?

(not complaining, just looking to get some coversation started!) *ask me anything u want!

~ Will

Last edited:

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hi yaeh i thought i would put some more up i really like cloth diapers and pacifiers. anyone else?
Welcome! I like Pacifiers too. However, what about your hobbies, etc? We prefer to get to know the person, not the AB / TB.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
We're attempting to steal souls, would you be willing to give us yours, a lack of response (to me) is generally considered to be a go ahead on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.