• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Fellow ABDL's

JettDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello everyone!

I am Jett! 😊 Im from Indiana. I am a bit of jack of all trades. I work freelance in Audio Engineering and on the Railroad. I love Trains, Cranes and Planes. I may be an adult, but I love playing with big boy toys! I love to learn and try new things! Big outdoors person. Camping, boating, sitting by the fire.

I have been into diapers since my early years. I love the feeling of diapers sexually, but I do see a lot of relief using diapers outside of sexual desires. I tend to be in a lot of areas without restrooms, and it makes it so much easier in life! I tend to be dominant, but sometimes the submissive side comes out in me.

I would love to make some friends on here. No matter where you're from. I just want to meet other fun and exciting ABDL's. I hope to also offer advice and help for those that may need it. We, as ABDL's, get looked at differently, but we have to all be as one and show being an ABDL is fine!

Glad to be here!

Jett

Reactions: Lumos, RetroGirl15, Spyder51 and 1 other person

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome!

Reactions: JettDL

OhioGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello from neighboring Ohio! Big fan of trains myself! 😁 Welcome!

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
JettDL said:
Hello everyone!

I am Jett! 😊 Im from Indiana. I am a bit of jack of all trades. I work freelance in Audio Engineering and on the Railroad. I love Trains, Cranes and Planes. I may be an adult, but I love playing with big boy toys! I love to learn and try new things! Big outdoors person. Camping, boating, sitting by the fire.

I have been into diapers since my early years. I love the feeling of diapers sexually, but I do see a lot of relief using diapers outside of sexual desires. I tend to be in a lot of areas without restrooms, and it makes it so much easier in life! I tend to be dominant, but sometimes the submissive side comes out in me.

I would love to make some friends on here. No matter where you're from. I just want to meet other fun and exciting ABDL's. I hope to also offer advice and help for those that may need it. We, as ABDL's, get looked at differently, but we have to all be as one and show being an ABDL is fine!

Glad to be here!

Jett
Hi welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
JettDL said:
Hello everyone!

Glad to be here!

Jett
Welcome Jett.

Hey like you I'm a full grown man and I too get to play with big boy toys. I'm a heavy hauler transporting in the construction industry. I get to play with all types of heavy road and mining machinery. Big loaders, scrapers, papers, blades....not to mention my big truck. You name it and I probably got to play with it.
You know the saying...."The difference between men and boys are the size of their toys."

Oh and on my bucket list, operate a train and drive a fire truck. I so want to drive a fire truck!!

Last edited:

babyT1717

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi Jett 🙂 I want to play with the train horn!!!!! Lol