Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoBevil

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello from Kansas. I am a 25 year old male diaper lover. I have been trying to get in touch with other AB/DLs male or female with in my area or near by for quite sometime now. Even if you are not from Kansas I wouldn't mind talking.

Last edited by a moderator:

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello SoBevile and welcome to the group.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello from Kansas. I am a 25 year old male diaper lover. I have been trying to get in touch with other AB/DLs male or female with in my area or near by for quite sometime now. Even if you are not from Kansas I wouldn't mind talking.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm afraid I live in Virginia, not Kansas. So what do you enjoy doing in Kansas, like for fun? In my town, we have a great walking/biking trail, something I love riding my bike through as I'm in the Shenandoah Mountains and the outdoors are beautiful. I'm also a professional musician and a would-be writer. So what do you enjoy doing?

ScoBevil

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well in my hometown I mostly work has a cook in a long term care facility for the elderly. There really isn't much to do in the small town I live in. My hobbies are gaming, playing my piano and ocarina. On my days off I practice swordsmanship.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

Howdy and welcome to ADISC ScoBevil. I'm a DL as well and I'm your neighbor to the South. I live in western Oklahoma. Looks like I'm about 4 hours away. There's others around, I know it can sometimes become depressing as you struggle to find them. Tulsa is a couple hours from you, and I've met a few others there in Tulsa. There's a couple of conventions in Tulsa each year. Maybe one day we can organize a meet there. I went to a comic con there last year.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Maybe someday we'll be able to organize something in Oklahoma City, and have a big group meet. Not the most convenient for me or you, since we're a couple hours away. But still there's several others there, and lots of different things we'll be able to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.