• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I a 21 year old guy who lives in Minneapolis and am just starting to interact with the ABDL community though I've been one since I was literally like 4 years old. :sweatdrop:

I'm a DL but I like the printed disposable diapers more than boring white ones haha.

I have a boyfriend, he's not a ABDL but he's supportive of me and I only recently told him of this part of myself! I'm going to try to find a balance in when I wear, I think for me personally it's more of a comfort/stress relief thing.

Hopefully I can become more accepting of this part of myself through this community!

Thanks for reading

Starfish said:
I a 21 year old guy who lives in Minneapolis and am just starting to interact with the ABDL community though I've been one since I was literally like 4 years old. :sweatdrop:

I'm a DL but I like the printed disposable diapers more than boring white ones haha.

I have a boyfriend, he's not a ABDL but he's supportive of me and I only recently told him of this part of myself! I'm going to try to find a balance in when I wear, I think for me personally it's more of a comfort/stress relief thing.

Hopefully I can become more accepting of this part of myself through this community!

Thanks for reading

Hi Starfish, welcome to ADISC!

Like you I remember being "interested" in diapers since I was 4 / 5 years old... and like you I only opened myself up to this interest when I was about 21. I think being part of the ABDL community really helped me with self acceptance, hopefully it can do the same for you. Also, when I started in the community, I used to think I was just a plain DL, but then I met other DLs and ABs and I realised how much of an AB I really was... who knows if the same thing will happen to you or not ;-)

It's great your boyfriend is supportive and open minded.

You mention your interest in urban exploring... what sort of thing have you explored?

I recently discovered a cave in a cliff face behind my apartment ha me and my friend will probably investigate when Minnesota thaws a bit :p

I'm definitely open to adopting a more ab take on things! If you know a good place to buy a decent priced onesie let me know cuz I want one for when I wear a diaper to work under my clothes hehe

Starfish said:
I recently discovered a cave in a cliff face behind my apartment ha me and my friend will probably investigate when Minnesota thaws a bit :p

I'm definitely open to adopting a more ab take on things! If you know a good place to buy a decent priced onesie let me know cuz I want one for when I wear a diaper to work under my clothes hehe

I'm impressed you even have a cliff face behind your apartment! I thought the Midwest was supposed to be kinda flat? :p

I'm in the UK so I can't recommend anywhere to shop, but if you look around on the forum I'm sure you can find recommendations for clothing, or just start a thread asking for peoples advice ;)

Starfish said:

You might check out baby-pants.com

I've gotten a few onesies from them, and have been pretty happy with their quality. They're made of much better material than what you'll find in a normal t-shirt. They have several solid color ones and some print ones to choose from. You can also choose if you have snaps on the shoulder, or you don't have any snaps. I think you can even find his products on Amazon.

Like you I'm a DL, that has a few AB things that I'm interested in.

But yeah, anytime that you're trying to find something, or need help, just feel free to post a topic in the forums. You'll get lots of help and opinions quickly. Sometimes maybe slower than other times. For some people, they might only check the site once a week. Others might be on here several times a day.

If you ever get into pacifiers, I highly recommend the Nuk 7 from Pacifiers R us. I've always preferred the Nuk nipple. Pacifiers R us, used the Nuk nipple and made it bigger. I was a thumbsucker for most of my life, and have only recently quit. Their Nuk 7 is the closest thing to my thumb that I've ever found. It's so comfortable and relaxing.

- - - Updated - - -

I've also enjoyed doing some urban exploring. I'm in a rural area. There's a bunch of old buildings, barns, houses around. It's fun to go around and look in some of that stuff.

My family has some land with some of these old buildings on them. From time to time, when I'm able, I like to go around and look in and around them.

I was also lucky enough to go to a government building that was being remodeled recently. I was able to do some exploring inside of it as well. I was able to check out a basement (that's now sealed off) and some other stuff. There was a mechanical tunnel that went along the inside perimeter of the building's foundation. That was pretty cool too. It was about 3' X 3'. You could get into by access points in the floor (which had been covered over with carpet), or an opening in the basement.

There's been a few other buildings that I've gotten to explore as well. It's always pretty fun. I've been inside of some old old buildings, and some old grain elevators as well. Very cool stuff. Whenever I get a chance to do that stuff, I always take a bunch of pictures.

I grew up in the country so most my childhood was exploring old buildings and stuff like that!! Very cool that you also enjoyed things of that sort!

Thank you for the advice about onesies and tbh I kinda want a pacifier, though I was not a thumb sucker when I was little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back