• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamNINA

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone
My name IamNINA, I'm 18 and I only just discovered that im an Adult Baby. I've told my Boyfriend after being with him for 3 years that I'm an abdl, and he was really supportive about it but i really want to find out more on what i am, i live in Brisbane, Australia, QLD.

I love collecting stuffed animals, and acting like an adult baby when painting and doing any other art stuff. I want to be myself more but i still live at home with my perents and brothers and my aunt so its hard to do that without anyone knowing. but i have 3 beautiful dogs and 8 chickens and 3 gold fish. the only place and time i can act like one is when I'm with my boyfriend at most that's at least 2 times a week. i don't know what to do. but i would like to learn more about myself and its nice to know that I'm not the only one. so i thank you to everyone we're in this together. so thank you :D

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to Adisc. You're definetly one of the lucky ones...not that I'm jealous......that much! Nah jokes aside you sound like an interesting character. I was talking to someone else from Australia or New Zealand recently - my memory's not what it was - BTIM another ABDL participent and also down in that part of the world there's the Youtube star AbsoluteLunacy, wow...ABDL (lifestiL) is popular in Oz/NZ! Cooool! bringmesunshine

Hi and welcome to the site. I was wondering, do you live on a farm since you have a number of animals including chickens.

some questions

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I was wondering, do you live on a farm since you have a number of animals including chickens.

Yes i do live on a farm.
but i do have some questions how do you get the time to act like an adult baby?
How do you get the adult dippers without being embarrassed?

YAY!! Someone else from Australia! There seem to be a few popping up recently. I'm from Victoria where it's always cold apart from like 2 days in summer :(

- - - Updated - - -

IamNINA said:
Yes i do live on a farm.

Probably the best way to get diapers without being embarrassed is to get them online. Most websites will ship discreetly. As for adult baby stuff well I think your best bet would be over with your boyfriend.

IamNINA said:
Yes i do live on a farm.

You've asked a couple of good questions. I stay busy through the day. I work a part time job as a church musician so that takes some of my time. I drive my wife around to her appointments, and there's the house to clean and run, so mostly, I wear at night. I almost always go to bed diapered and I have some "little" time in the morning. I enjoy doing the things that I do during the day, so not being in diapers during the day doesn't bother me. Sometimes I'll pick a day to be diapered if I don't have to go out and do much.

My wife accepts and supports my diaper wearing, so I can be open about it around her. I order all of my diapers on line, usually through Amazon as they carry a lot of other suppliers. I hope that helps.

Hello! Welcome to adisc! :) nice to see another one from Brisbane Australia! There's where I live too :)

Huggieslover said:
Hello! Welcome to adisc! :) nice to see another one from Brisbane Australia! There's where I live too :)

Hello nice to meet you too,
I'm having a friend over tomorrow and I was wondering on what kind of food we should have?
We'er both ADBL's so I don't know what to do can you please help?
thanks

IamNINA said:
Hello nice to meet you too,
I'm having a friend over tomorrow and I was wondering on what kind of food we should have?
We'er both ADBL's so I don't know what to do can you please help?
thanks

BABY FOOD!! ^_^ or sweets :)

Milko said:
BABY FOOD!! ^_^ or sweets :)

that does sound awesome but his girlfriend doesn't want him eating baby food so what can i do as a substitute?
and do you guys have pacifiers? if so then do you use the baby ones or the adult baby ones?
And the bottle do you have an adult baby one?

IamNINA said:
that does sound awesome but his girlfriend doesn't want him eating baby food so what can i do as a substitute?
and do you guys have pacifiers? if so then do you use the baby ones or the adult baby ones?
And the bottle do you have an adult baby one?

What? No baby food? Well this is going to sound terrible but I would just do it behind her back if I was in that situation :) but that's just me. I mean how would she find out anyway? :)

I don't have a pacifier but if I did get one I think I'd want an adult one. https://www.pacifiersrus.com/ this website looks pretty cool. I've often spent ages just picking out random pacifiers (though I've never actually bought any from them) they're very expensive though but since it's probably going to last a while I'd go for it if I had the money ^_^

Milko said:
What? No baby food? Well this is going to sound terrible but I would just do it behind her back if I was in that situation :) but that's just me. I mean how would she find out anyway? :)

I don't have a pacifier but if I did get one I think I'd want an adult one. https://www.pacifiersrus.com/ this website looks pretty cool. I've often spent ages just picking out random pacifiers (though I've never actually bought any from them) they're very expensive though but since it's probably going to last a while I'd go for it if I had the money ^_^

that's the problem she always invades his privacy, like when i said to him that hes like my big brother and said that i loved him in the brotherly love she flipped out. It sucks but hes happy with her and i don't want to be the cause of the break up.

IamNINA said:
that's the problem she always invades his privacy, like when i said to him that hes like my big brother and said that i loved him in the brotherly love she flipped out. It sucks but hes happy with her and i don't want to be the cause of the break up.

Wow she kinda sound like a bit of a b- .. yeah ok well would it help maybe just talking to her at all? It kinda sounds like she has trust issues if she flips out at that. Maybe find a nice way to tell that unless he's eating like poison she doesn't really have much right to restrict what he eats. With the 'brotherly love' thing do you think maybe she doesn't understand the dynamics and stuff that are involved with an ab/dl relationship? Maybe you could steer her here and she could have a chat with some of us, might help her to understand things more.

If you can't do baby food - how about toddler food: milk & cookies, mac & cheese & hot dogs, kool-aid, lollipops, pudding

BabyDenise said:
If you can't do baby food - how about toddler food: milk & cookies, mac & cheese & hot dogs, kool-aid, lollipops, pudding

thank you that helped out a lot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back