• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello, my name is Thomas, but my nickname toyfun.
I searched ABDL pages and find this website.
This webpage is very cool :smile:

Hi Thomas! Welcome to the website! Can you please tell us a little more about yourself? I see you like TV - What are your favorite shows?

Hi, Zipperless! I love little kid things, toys and games. Yes, i like TV shows. My favorite TV show: Teletubbies.

Awesome! I saw a lot of those shows when my son was young.

I want to be ABDL but i dont know how to be.
I need some help for start.

You've come to the right place! There is no magic formula. I'm not an AB but I suggest you make a new thread HERE and you will get a lot of responses! More members will see it there than in the intro area. ;) Have fun!

Thank you :smile:

zipperless said:
Awesome! I saw a lot of those shows when my son was young.

And why are you not a newbie mod? :3

toyfun said:

Welcome to the group Toyfun!

Do you have any favorite cartoons?

How about Authors or books?

Hope to see you around the forums :)

Snivy said:
And why are you not a newbie mod? :3

Oh, Snivy. Don't rock the boat. Or plane.

zipperless said:
Oh, Snivy. Don't rock the boat. Or plane.

The plane will land safely :)

Hello SnowBlitz.

Yes, i love cartoons, my favoryte cartoon on the BabyTV here.
Books? Coloring books, and some storybook.
I love this forum :)

welcome Thomas, hope your having fun here :)

A late welcomes from me also. I find this site is informative one so I hope you will find out the answers to your questions:)

toyfun said:

It is cool, Toyfun. Welcome to Adisc.

errr said:
A late welcomes from me also. I find this site is informative one so I hope you will find out the answers to your questions:)

And one for me too.

Hi KittynynjaW438 :)

Hello I am new here. My name is Dan. I am sixteen. I have just recently found the ABDL community. I am hoping to Ind a friendly and accepting enviorment here. So I will talk about myself a little bit. First off I have not gotten a chance to wear any diapers or use any pacifiers. I wish I could but unfourtantly my parents won't accept it. My hope is that I can make it to college and live on my own. And use some o the money I earn from an after school job to pay for my ABDL needs. Also I would consider myself more of a AB than a DL. I also had to lie about my age just to make an account.I am only saying this because I am trying to be as honest as possible. Also even though I am a guy I feel kind of girly. I would rather wear girly looking diapers and clothes then ones fr boys. Which I think would make me a sissy. But Im not sure because I am new. I think if I could just find some way to get a pacifier I would be okay. Not one made for adults because I can't order it online. I could never get away with buying diapers. And I would have to be insane to try and use them while my parents are around. I tried to get one at walamrt. Eventually all the MoMS in the baby area cleared out. I went in and went to where I thought the pacifiers where. To my surprise there where none. It was embarrassing enough wanting to buy a baby pacifier for personal use but them not being there made it worse. Anyways on zazzle I found this Binky that had the adult age play pride flag. That and the similar items I can't buy of course because there online. But I made a list of things that I want to get. It might sound strange but even if I'm not psych ally touching these items it still fills good to at least look at them and know that I can someday get them. And please don't tell that because I don't have any of the required materials that I'm not a true abdl. Listen this is the best I can do for my circumstances. Also I would like to actually talk to people about what I have posted. So please no gemric hi comments. I really want to talk about what I have posted so try and ask about my post. Also one more thing I don't know if this was obvious or not but I'm a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back