• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello, my name is Thomas, but my nickname toyfun.
I searched ABDL pages and find this website.
This webpage is very cool :smile:

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi Thomas! Welcome to the website! Can you please tell us a little more about yourself? I see you like TV - What are your favorite shows?

toyfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi, Zipperless! I love little kid things, toys and games. Yes, i like TV shows. My favorite TV show: Teletubbies.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Awesome! I saw a lot of those shows when my son was young.

toyfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I want to be ABDL but i dont know how to be.
I need some help for start.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
You've come to the right place! There is no magic formula. I'm not an AB but I suggest you make a new thread HERE and you will get a lot of responses! More members will see it there than in the intro area. ;) Have fun!

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little

Welcome to the group Toyfun!

Do you have any favorite cartoons?

How about Authors or books?

Hope to see you around the forums :)

toyfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello SnowBlitz.

Yes, i love cartoons, my favoryte cartoon on the BabyTV here.
Books? Coloring books, and some storybook.
I love this forum :)

errr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
A late welcomes from me also. I find this site is informative one so I hope you will find out the answers to your questions:)

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other

It is cool, Toyfun. Welcome to Adisc.

A late welcomes from me also. I find this site is informative one so I hope you will find out the answers to your questions:)

And one for me too.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello I am new here. My name is Dan. I am sixteen. I have just recently found the ABDL community. I am hoping to Ind a friendly and accepting enviorment here. So I will talk about myself a little bit. First off I have not gotten a chance to wear any diapers or use any pacifiers. I wish I could but unfourtantly my parents won't accept it. My hope is that I can make it to college and live on my own. And use some o the money I earn from an after school job to pay for my ABDL needs. Also I would consider myself more of a AB than a DL. I also had to lie about my age just to make an account.I am only saying this because I am trying to be as honest as possible. Also even though I am a guy I feel kind of girly. I would rather wear girly looking diapers and clothes then ones fr boys. Which I think would make me a sissy. But Im not sure because I am new. I think if I could just find some way to get a pacifier I would be okay. Not one made for adults because I can't order it online. I could never get away with buying diapers. And I would have to be insane to try and use them while my parents are around. I tried to get one at walamrt. Eventually all the MoMS in the baby area cleared out. I went in and went to where I thought the pacifiers where. To my surprise there where none. It was embarrassing enough wanting to buy a baby pacifier for personal use but them not being there made it worse. Anyways on zazzle I found this Binky that had the adult age play pride flag. That and the similar items I can't buy of course because there online. But I made a list of things that I want to get. It might sound strange but even if I'm not psych ally touching these items it still fills good to at least look at them and know that I can someday get them. And please don't tell that because I don't have any of the required materials that I'm not a true abdl. Listen this is the best I can do for my circumstances. Also I would like to actually talk to people about what I have posted. So please no gemric hi comments. I really want to talk about what I have posted so try and ask about my post. Also one more thing I don't know if this was obvious or not but I'm a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.