• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailingWolfPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the community but very happy to be here. Here’s a little bit about myself. I am currently studying to be a teacher of the visually impaired. Which is fitting because I’m legally blind myself. I love sailing, gaming, learning, and definitely helping others. Finally, a lot of people say I have a wolf for my spirit, hopefully that makes sense, I definitely agree on that and love them to death.

Now, why am I here? Well I’m here because I first got into diapers due to my IBS. I’ve actually found that they make me feel safe and comfortable and take the stress down a whole lot. I love them!

Finally, what I hope to get out of joining this community is to gain more confidence (out and about), learn, and help anywhere I can.

Hopefully this is a good introduction (it's my first :D)

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome Halsey19545! That was a great introduction! We are always looking for help here ourselves so don't hesitate to jump in on any threads that interest you or you can give advice on.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the community but very happy to be here. Here’s a little bit about myself. I am currently studying to be a teacher of the visually impaired. Which is fitting because I’m legally blind myself. I love sailing, gaming, learning, and definitely helping others. Finally, a lot of people say I have a wolf for my spirit, hopefully that makes sense, I definitely agree on that and love them to death.

Now, why am I here? Well I’m here because I first got into diapers due to my IBS. I’ve actually found that they make me feel safe and comfortable and take the stress down a whole lot. I love them!

Finally, what I hope to get out of joining this community is to gain more confidence (out and about), learn, and help anywhere I can.

Good Evening and welcome.
I myself am disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Good Evening and welcome.
I myself am disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Hello Everyone,

Interestingly, I have Autism, too. Welcome to Adisc, Halsey1945, hope you like it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.