• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoNightNightNow

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Marty here and I'm a DL….though I do enjoy a pacifier, a big stuffed toy, and baby shirts and diaper covers too :)

Looking forward to posting, reading, and learning more about all of this. Feel free to message me, I love to pen pal with people.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Marty080 and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment to tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Marty here and I'm a DL….though I do enjoy a pacifier, a big stuffed toy, and baby shirts and diaper covers too :)

Looking forward to posting, reading, and learning more about all of this. Feel free to message me, I love to pen pal with people.
Heyo. So yeah, what sorts of things do you get up to for non-diapered fun? Any games, hobbies, interests, activities? You sound a bit like me in terms of the ABDL side of things-more DL but with some AB tendencies. I figure myself to be 30-40 percent AB, 60-70 percent DL (although maybe wanting a crib and highchair pushes that a bit more than I'd think).

Anyways, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.