• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I am new here and would like to say HI and introduce myself. I have been a DL since I was about 5. I am just a regular guy the likes to race cars, build engines, have fun with the family, photography, engineering (work), computers, etc. I am married to a VERY understanding wife that knows all about my diapers. She accepts them, but doesn't really want to be involved with them. I can wear whenever I like, but I have to be respectful at the same time. I enjoy talking to others about my life experiences and it doesn't always have to be about diapers. I will give my honest answers to anyone, and I hope somebody can learn something from me.

Take care.

cais

Contributor
Welcome to the site! Feel free to post around so you can get yourself a good reputation and share your experiences with everyone else.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
welcome to ADISC newbie!

:bunny: Hope you like it here - and if you're so inclined grab your blankie, your plushie, put on a diaper (or nappie) and carry on. best of luck! :bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.