• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBaby100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi,

I am kind of new to the this and have only been a baby for a short time. I really hope to make some friends to have people to talk to.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi,

I am kind of new to the this and have only been a baby for a short time. I really hope to make some friends to have people to talk to.

Welcome to the community BigBaby100! Since you're so new to the whole AB thing do you have any questions? I see in your profile you like watching sports - which ones are your favs? I like Baseball and football (American) myself.

BigBaby100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Thanks for the welcome. I don't have any questions for right now. I like all sports but I would have to say my favorites are baseball and football also.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Thanks for the welcome. I don't have any questions for right now. I like all sports but I would have to say my favorites are baseball and football also.

Any particular favorite teams? I like he Angels and Lions. I have no idea why.

BigBaby100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
For baseball favorite team is the Rays for football Falcons

- - - Updated - - -

I think for me part of why I like those teams especially the Rays is I live near them and have been able to go to their games

Status
Not open for further replies.