• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playaplayful

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just wanted to make my first post. I've been into the whole diaper idea since I was 5 or 6 with my younger siblings diapers. Funny cause due to medical issues, lately I've been having some issues, now I get to wear And not have to answer questions about it! Glad to find this forum, makes me feel less alone about this "strange habit." I still feel like at times I may be wearing wrong, and feel paranoid about others knowing. I hope to find all the support and advice I can here! Thanks!!

Cranky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Just wanted to make my first post. I've been into the whole diaper idea since I was 5 or 6 with my younger siblings diapers. Funny cause due to medical issues, lately I've been having some issues, now I get to wear And not have to answer questions about it! Glad to find this forum, makes me feel less alone about this "strange habit." I still feel like at times I may be wearing wrong, and feel paranoid about others knowing. I hope to find all the support and advice I can here! Thanks!!

Welcome playaplayful!
ADISC is a great place for advice.
If you're worried about wearing a diaper wrong look here -->http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/195-how-put-adult-diaper.html

If you have any questions about anything, almost anyone is willing to answer.
Again, welcome.

playaplayful

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Thank you very much. I've reviewed that thread in past. I always feel like they don't fit me as well as say, the person in those photos. I'm wearing right size, no leaks except for in bed. Maybe it is right? I tried x-large abenas and they are HUGE and leak like crazy so the plastic xplus is perfect. What am I doing wrong? How much practice does it really take?

Cranky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Thank you very much. I've reviewed that thread in past. I always feel like they don't fit me as well as say, the person in those photos. I'm wearing right size, no leaks except for in bed. Maybe it is right? I tried x-large abenas and they are HUGE and leak like crazy so the plastic xplus is perfect. What am I doing wrong? How much practice does it really take?

(I've personally had no experience with abena.)
From the little information I have it doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong, but a few ideas as to why.
(Of course I've never tested any of this, this is more or less just ideas)
-It could be weight, such as when laying atop of the diaper the back of it can get compressed not allowing for the best of absorption.
----This should happen to profusely though, the front should still suffice most wettings unless you are quite a heavy wetter.
-Moving around a lot when sleeping.
-Sleeping on side.
-Or maybe abena is just not that great of a sleeping diaper.
Abena does has those leak-guards on them to protect against that kind of thing.
Maybe invest in some plastic pants (something I've been meaning to get for a while myself).

As for practice? I don't really know what you mean because there isn't a whole lot you can control in bed.

Happy browsing!

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi ya playaplayful! I see in your profile you're from AZ. We have subgroups for special interests. Here's one for folks from or interested in the Grand Canyon State.

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I might as well pop in and say hi :3
So ehh...Welcome to here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.