Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptdeath

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey people,

The system is telling me to introduce myself (which I was planning to do anyway), so I guess it's time I better had! Forum introductions of any kind are quite a new thing to me, as most online communities I've been in up to now frown upon them, believing the proof of the pudding to be the eating- and let newbies make a name for themselves on posts in real threads, believing introduction threads to be devoid of content; but I guess this way works also- particularly for a strong community-based site.

First off, I'm a UK university student and a Diaper Lover. I'm predominantly hetrosexual in orientation, and view my DL as a fetish as opposed to a lifestyle. However I am so deeply in the closet about this all that this is the first time I've even posted on the Internet about it, being a long-time lurker of ADBL sites for the past five or so years. I'd say I've been a DL all my life, however, starting with just fantasies and thoughts in my head as I went to bed from around the age of 8 years old. For some reason, I am far more interested in plastic diapers than cloth ones (perhaps its the crinkles) and whilst not an AB, I do enjoy the concept of baby items (such as pacifiers, onsies etc.) being used in a more bondage-like adult situation.

Up to now, with the exception of my babyhood, I have never actually worn a diaper- mainly due to the fact that I have never had enough privacy to buy or use one at home (I'm incredibly likely to be recognised by people at the local shops within walking distance- and am unlikely to be able to take the car out without my younger brother wanting to tag along)- and have not found anywhere that sells suitable diapers near my university. In the new term after the summer, having a more private room to myself (most importantly with en suite facilities!) I intend to buy some off the Internet to try them out- I just hope I'm not disappointed (being a fetishist, often the thought and build up of things tends to hold more weight than the actuality!)

The two reasons I decided to join this site were that the wiki is excellent (even if it only has a few article at the moment- the quality is brilliant and the content informative), and the posts, rules and predominant atmosphere felt rather intelligent- the article on how to spot and deal with fake posts particularly made me chuckle.

As for other interests, I'm torn between two conflicting thoughts of "if I give away too much I'll be identifiable" and "if anyone's reading this, they're probably into diapers also, making that a good thing." So, without giving away too much- I'm into music, both listening and creating- enjoying predominantly heavy metal, blues and classical. I also enjoy programming (particularly making indie games, but am mercenary enough to do web-based stuff for money). I tend to relax by reading sci-fi and fantasy, and although I have tried my hand at penning a few stories in the past, I've not written anything for ages.

Having never done an intro before, I'm not really sure how to wrap up this post- but if anyone has any other questions about me, either on the stuff I've said so far, or anything else really, I don't mind answering, as long as it isn't too specific.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
welcome to adisc, the more u give back, the more u will receive!
thx for sharing your background and i am sure u will enjoy contributing to the site and making more lifelong freinds! ~ Will

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site! I really enjoyed reading your introduction, I saw it and went and refilled my coffee! :D (That's a good thing, I love my coffee!)

Music eh? That's really interesting! I enjoy music too, I've been expanding my horizons, listening to a lot more genres than I ever have before.

I really hope to see you around and posting! I'll keep an eye out.

ptdeath

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Haha- if I'm causing people to drink more coffee- I can only approve! Coffee is awesomeness.

And yeah, I guess this is rather a long introduction- but, realising how egocentric I am, I saw that this was probably the only legitimate chance to make a thread about me! I also find it quite therapeutic just typing this kind of thing out. I find putting things into words often clarifies the thoughts behind them.

I've always been open to expanding my genres for music- but never particularly proactive. If I have friends who are into something, I'll always give it a shot. I'm also a sucker for demo CDs from unknown bands- if anyone ever corners me at and hands me one, I'll be sure to listen!

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
oh why hello there
and mandi has a point yay cofee ^^ so welcome and enjoy yourself
oh oh oh i like to listen to local bands around where i live some pretty cool music yay music

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome ptdeath.

Thank you for the excellent introduction. We enjoy getting to know people more than most forums. While AB/TB/DL/INC is the reasons we are here, our community enjoys other topics as well. In the Adult baby forum, there is a duscussion of "Mixing Bondage with *B/DL activities."

I am glad you enjoyed the wiki. Enjoy your time here and feel free to check out the chat.

Hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.