• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello everyone !

faeria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi friends it’s nice to meet you all~ feel free to just call me ria or faeria works too !! i’ve read a lot of threads on here and really enjoyed reading what like minded people, such as all of you lovely people, had to say ! it made me feel really comfortable and less alone and i’m happy to have finally found a community where i can express myself freely~! feel free to talk with me about stuffs (^-^)/

Reactions: diaperedinlongisland, DiapAuthor, Angelapinks and 6 others
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Reactions: faeria, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADIS!
A truly magical place as near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: PaddedRita, chickpea, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
thank you !!! i’ve really always have liked them and wanted to wear them but i was a bit on the fence. i started wearing them as a young adult mainly due to heavy menstruation issues i was experiencing for a bit and that’s when i realized just how much i really liked diapers and started wearing them from that point on <3

• Love
Reactions: diaperedinlongisland, Jorelaxed, Samantha and 2 others
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADIS!
A truly magical place as near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
thank you for such a warm welcome <3

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to this lovely and wonderful site

Reactions: faeria, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
faeria said:
hi friends it’s nice to meet you all~ feel free to just call me ria or faeria works too !! i’ve read a lot of threads on here and really enjoyed reading what like minded people, such as all of you lovely people, had to say ! it made me feel really comfortable and less alone and i’m happy to have finally found a community where i can express myself freely~! feel free to talk with me about stuffs (^-^)/
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and faeria
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: faeria, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community Ria.🙂

Reactions: faeria, PaddedRita and Edgewater
welcome!

Reactions: faeria and Edgewater
HI YA faeria
Like to wish you a Very Warm Welcome !!
Hope you enjoy to time here at ADISC !!!

Reactions: Edgewater and faeria
Welcome from Australia

Reactions: faeria
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: PaddedRita and faeria
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

faeria said:
Welcome to Adisc you will find acceptance and hopefully enjoyment in knowing you are home here.

faeria said:
Glad you could join us and feeling like sharing anything. There are a lot of good posts here and I have learned a few things.

faeria said:
Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself while you’re here!!

faeria said:
Welcome. You’ve come to the right place.

Welcome to the forum Faeria!

Back