• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone

Toet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself.
I am from Belgium, my native language is Dutch.
I can read and listen to English quite well, but my writing and speaking skills are less good.

So far I've enjoyed reading on the forum, but mainly I came here to read some wonderful stories.

Sometimes I have wanted to respond to threads or stories, but I have always been afraid that my English was not good enough to give a nuanced response.

I like to go back to my childhood, to a romantic ideal of what I think it should be like. As a form of relaxation and to give myself peace. I like nappies, onesies, bodies, clothes and objects that fit a 4-6 year old boy.
It helps me not to be occupied with all the worries I have.

Toet is a Dutch onomatopoeia for the sound of a steam train whistle or a car horn.

• Love
Reactions: PaKo66, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Your English is wonderful, please do not fear using it!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Toet
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Your English is wonderful, please do not fear using it!
Enjoy!

Well, my English at the moment is mainly a combination of google translate and DeepL,
Thanks for your kind words.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLWee, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Welcome, Toet! Your english skills are very good! As a Little, I'm also about 4 years old. Please join in and have fun!

Reactions: Toet and Edgewater
Welcome! And your google translate is working well. That all made sense. :LOL: Enjoy your time here. :)

Reactions: Edgewater and Toet
Toet said:
I can read and listen to English quite well, but my writing and speaking skills are less good.

So far I've enjoyed reading on the forum, but mainly I came here to read some wonderful stories.

Sometimes I have wanted to respond to threads or stories, but I have always been afraid that my English was not good enough to give a nuanced response.

I like to go back to my childhood, to a romantic ideal of what I think it should be like. As a form of relaxation and to give myself peace. I like nappies, onesies, bodies, clothes and objects that fit a 4-6 year old boy.

Toet is a Dutch onomatopoeia for the sound of a steam train whistle or a car horn.
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and Toet
You are welcome and your English is fine. I am finding that Google Translate helps me communicate with people much more easily than I could before. The translation may be a little awkward but it works well enough.

U bent van harte welkom en uw Engels is prima. Ik merk dat Google Translate me helpt om veel gemakkelijker met mensen te communiceren dan voorheen. De vertaling is misschien een beetje onhandig, maar het werkt goed genoeg.

Toet said:

AB/DL covers for more than that abbreviation . My little side is not AB but AT or toddler age . I have been married to my mommy wife a long time and she calls me her sweet little baby boy . I like my little independent self just enough to get myself in trouble with mommy lol .

Dag Toet, de groeten uit oost Nederland. Veel lees plezier hier.

Reactions: Edgewater and Toet
Thank you all for the kind words of welcome.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome Toet.

Hey Toet, welcome to the site, and thanks for the follow!

Sometimes I have wanted to respond to threads or stories, but I have always been afraid that my English was not good enough to give a nuanced response

If your post is anything to go by, your English is more than sufficient to comment! I would say don't be afraid of it and let your favorite writers know your thoughts on their stories! I think I speak for most of us when I say writers really do appreciate every single comment. It really makes our days knowing people spend the time to not only read, but write down their thoughts and feelings afterwards! Just my two cents though, do what makes you comfortable!

And using translators is perfectly fine, in fact its a great way to continue to learn and develop your language skills!

Out of curiosity, what types of stories do you enjoy?

Toet said:

It doesn't matter how do you write or translate your posts. Your grammar is still better than mine I think. And as well as yours, my natural language is also spoken by a few million people only. But - at least in my opinion - the most important thing is that we have a good will to communicate, read, write and above all understand each other. Am I right? :)

Reactions: Toet, Edgewater and rivenk
Welcome

rivenk said:
Hey Toet, welcome to the site, and thanks for the follow!

If your post is anything to go by, your English is more than sufficient to comment! I would say don't be afraid of it and let your favorite writers know your thoughts on their stories! I think I speak for most of us when I say writers really do appreciate every single comment. It really makes our days knowing people spend the time to not only read, but write down their thoughts and feelings afterwards! Just my two cents though, do what makes you comfortable!

And using translators is perfectly fine, in fact its a great way to continue to learn and develop your language skills!

Out of curiosity, what types of stories do you enjoy?

One of the story's i really like is yours (Lizzie). I've before givven already some small remarks on your site and the google forms you linked out there.

I like story's that could be happening reality, that are full of joy and wondering.
I disslike story's that's about hummilating, spanking, forcing and/or messing. If it is well written, I could still accept it if it seems mild.

Back