• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

ForrestLump

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Longtime (10+ years) lurker, first time posting.
Always been a DL as far as I can remember (I remember being oddly jealous of friends who wet the bed growing up), but never into the AB stuff (Nothing personal). I've lived with roommates for the last ~9 years, so my diaper use has been kept to an extremely discreet minimum. Now that I've finally build a career & living by myself, I'm looking forward to wearing more often at home for the time being.

I'll be posting in other topics shortly, but figured I'd introduce myself!

Reactions: Diaperon, Dandelion, todderhr and 4 others
Hello and welcome to the forum.🙂

ForrestLump said:
Longtime (10+ years) lurker, first time posting.
Always been a DL as far as I can remember (I remember being oddly jealous of friends who wet the bed growing up), but never into the AB stuff (Nothing personal). I've lived with roommates for the last ~9 years, so my diaper use has been kept to an extremely discreet minimum. Now that I've finally build a career & living by myself, I'm looking forward to wearing more often at home for the time being.

I'll be posting in other topics shortly, but figured I'd introduce myself!
Hello welcome to the community

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome from GreenOak township Michigan

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome.

Hi and welcome. I think Forest Lump said, "Lupid is as lupid does." Welcome to crazy ADISC!

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome aboard fellow Canadian DL! Eastern Ontario here 👋

Welcome

Hello and welcome! 😊

hello! Welcome!

Back