• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasarius

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am an 18 year old DL from Alabama and I am a senior in high school. I am interested in anime, some video games, and saxophone. I usually lurk on forums, but I hope to meet new people and make new friends.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome Mr. Lurker n__n...I'm a senior too...Anime and video games are awesome too

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome, Tasarius!

Aw man, I've always wanted to play the saxophone ¬_¬

Anyways, I'm sure you won't find it hard making new friends here, we're quite a friendly bunch :D Just post around wherever yee wish, and also if you get the chance try out the Flashchat and IRC chatrooms just for banter ^^,

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I am glad you decided to come out of lurking, I hope it stays that way. Feel free to post whenever you would like and to ask for any advice or support you might need.

So welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeah good descison to stop lurking and actually particpate. i learned too how exponentiay better it is to be in the fray rather than watch from the sidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.