• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

diaperscent

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a 31 DL from Maryland who is also a switch, I'm hoping to one day find a mommy or be a daddy to a little girl. As the name would imply, my favorite thing about disposable diapers are the amazing scent that they give off. Combine this with baby powder, lotion and the wetness of a diaper and you have the scent of bliss itself :)

Reactions: Magicalgirl101, DLPA717, XLolixLolitax and 3 others
Welcome! I’m a 36-year old DL from the Midwest and also love the scent of fresh diapers and the original J&J baby powder. Been a guilty pleasure since I was around 6, but always had to skip past the baby aisle to avoid turning heads. 🤭

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Hello 👋!!!
Welcome to adisc!
Fun , intrigue, confusion, diapers , baby powder and a strange predatory animal known only as a animal sound are some of the incredible experiences you will find !

(Beware the bovine..😱.. never enter this site at midnight.)

Enjoy! 😊

Hi and welcome.😃

Jorelaxed said:
Hi and welcome.😃
Are you ripping off my style Mr relaxed ?
😊😊..
I'm only messing! (Oops! , time for a fresh diaper! 🤣)
Ahem... anyway .. erm.. I have forgotten now...
Oh ! Merry Christmas!!!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Kittyinpink said:
Are you ripping off my style Mr relaxed ?
😊😊..
I'm only messing! (Oops! , time for a fresh diaper! 🤣)
Ahem... anyway .. erm.. I have forgotten now...
Oh ! Merry Christmas!!!
Hi, Merry Christmas to you too KittyinPink

Welcome to the site!! Fellow Marylander here

diaperscent said:
I'm a 31 DL from Maryland who is also a switch, I'm hoping to one day find a mommy or be a daddy to a little girl. As the name would imply, my favorite thing about disposable diapers are the amazing scent that they give off. Combine this with baby powder, lotion and the wetness of a diaper and you have the scent of bliss itself :)
another maryland baby!

Reactions: DLPA717
Back