• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone 👋

Diapersdownunder

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On here to make other little friends and explore my DL side of things here in Australia. Looking for like minded locals who I can chat to and maybe even meet up with for plays down the line!

I've been a Diaper lover ever since I can remember. I never wanted to stop wearing them when I was a kid. 😅 I got back into them regularly and stopped feeling ashamed about 6 years ago. I'm generally a dominant person so its nice to regress back in to diapers every now and then.

I'm yet to explore with another person, or even be mates and know someone else who loves diapers. Im looking forward to going to munches in the future and meeting like minded people!

If you're a girl in Australia and would like to chat, then drop me a DM!

A few vanilla interests:
Harry Potter,
Spiderman,
Batman,
Power Rangers,
Wrestling, (AEW, WWE)
Playstation,
Horror movies,
Comedies,
Stand Up Comedy,

Attachments

• 20221115_100827.jpg
    20221115_100827.jpg
    986.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Angelapinks

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diapersdownunder said:
On here to make other little friends and explore my DL side of things here in Australia. Looking for like minded locals who I can chat to and maybe even meet up with for plays down the line!

I've been a Diaper lover ever since I can remember. I never wanted to stop wearing them when I was a kid. 😅 I got back into them regularly and stopped feeling ashamed about 6 years ago. I'm generally a dominant person so its nice to regress back in to diapers every now and then.

I'm yet to explore with another person, or even be mates and know someone else who loves diapers. Im looking forward to going to munches in the future and meeting like minded people!

If you're a girl in Australia and would like to chat, then drop me a DM!

A few vanilla interests:
Harry Potter,
Spiderman,
Batman,
Power Rangers,
Wrestling, (AEW, WWE)
Playstation,
Horror movies,
Comedies,
Stand Up Comedy,
Hello great intro, welcome here and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: Diapersdownunder