• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
hello everyone my name is top cat and I'm glad to be here, I've been thinking of taking the plunge and going on a community site for some time.
I think I should come clean from the start, I'm a community virgin (internet virgin really) no Facebook, twitter or any social apps.
please go easy on my spelling and punctuation ha! ha!

Reactions: Mickey and fleckothefennec

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello and welcome to the site.

TopCat said:
I'm a community virgin (internet virgin really) no Facebook, twitter or any social apps.
didn't even know that was a thing lol, as in you do you :p

oh and nice TOT profile pic haha

Last edited:

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Yes I get that a lot Ha! and thanks really like the older anime (AD Tank Police, Under Arrest and of course The guyver)

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

You won't find me on any social media sites either👍

TopCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello Canada From UK Glad to see I'm not the only one Ha! Ha! All my friends think I'm strange not being on Facebook.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
TopCat said:
Yes I get that a lot Ha! and thanks really like the older anime
think the older ones I enjoyed would have to be heroic age, One piece, katekyo hitman reborn and stuff like Pokémon and yu gi oh (if Pokémon and yu gi oh count :unsure: :unsure: )

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Welcome to ADISC TopCat (the best cartoon cat when I was growing up), for what it is worth, I also am NOT on any social media platforms, (Facebook etc..) with ADISC being the only exception.
I have this site to be a very friendly and supportive one., (but I don't know about any others).

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Have fun.

Last edited:

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome top cat 👋 I don't do any other social apps either. Tried Facebook but got hacked and never went back. Glad you joined 😊

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TopCat said:
hello everyone my name is top cat and I'm glad to be here, I've been thinking of taking the plunge and going on a community site for some time.
I think I should come clean from the start, I'm a community virgin (internet virgin really) no Facebook, twitter or any social apps.
please go easy on my spelling and punctuation ha! ha!
Hello and welcome, you’re not alone, this site is the only site I visit, I hate social media crap, anyway, hope you have loads a fun here 😁👍🏻

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome