• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

fiancediaperman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As you can imagine since I’m posting here that I am new to the website. I have never done anything like this before. Anyways I’m a financial professional that’s is pursuing mba in economics.

I decided to join because I have been a closeted diaper lover for years now.

I have very little down time to myself, but when I do have the time. I’m usually found pursuing my hobbies. The list includes traveling (duh), wakeboarding Golf,pickleball, and skiing. I’m also super interested in learning real estate development.

Finally, I’m ultimately looking to meet like minded individuals to cultivate friendships and along the way share my experiences.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Lumos

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome, you'll find many professionals like your self here. Have fun

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and fiancediaperman

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi and welcome to Adisc.😃

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome, fellow DL, from Canada 👋.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
fiancediaperman said:
As you can imagine since I’m posting here that I am new to the website. I have never done anything like this before. Anyways I’m a financial professional that’s is pursuing mba in economics.

I decided to join because I have been a closeted diaper lover for years now.

I have very little down time to myself, but when I do have the time. I’m usually found pursuing my hobbies. The list includes traveling (duh), wakeboarding Golf,pickleball, and skiing. I’m also super interested in learning real estate development.

Finally, I’m ultimately looking to meet like minded individuals to cultivate friendships and along the way share my experiences.
Hi welcome

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome! I'm a senior business analyst and some of that what I do involves producing operational costs. One of the toughest things is assigning a cost to various functions. E.g. what is the average cost for each call (call center/tech support) handled?

When there are over 1m calls per year the difference between $9 and $12 is significant. But how to you factor in allllll of the things involved to resolve the customers issue over the phone?

I guess if I was fully trained in cost analysis I'd know the answer :D

Welcome!

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello and welcome

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Welp, dollars to diapers--or is that diapers to dollars?--you'll have an easy time doing just that, as well as having fun to boot.

Just don't boot me... 😲😖🤭 And welcome aboard!

Reactions: fiancediaperman

fiancediaperman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BobbiSueEllen said:
Welp, dollars to diapers--or is that diapers to dollars?--you'll have an easy time doing just that, as well as having fun to boot.

Just don't boot me... 😲😖🤭 And welcome aboard!
Hahah diapers to dollars for sure

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen