• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello everyone

MacTheDiaperedPlaneh

MacThePlaneh
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im new here. My name is mac and i love working on and restoring old mac computers. i have a big apple collection that is over 25 apple computers. i also like planes and diapers of course. glad to be here ^^

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Goodnightsboy544
Welcome Mac :) Hope you have a good time on here and find what you're looking for.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
welcome to the site

Welcome! Nice intro. Simple and to the point. Well done :)

Welcome! Where are you from?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleScotty
onecho said:
Welcome! Nice intro. Simple and to the point. Well done :)
thank you :)

Welcome

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

Reactions: MacTheDiaperedPlaneh
Cool. Are you into programming or just the hardware?

BlizzardKid said:
Cool. Are you into programming or just the hardware?
i do a bit of programming but not much. i love the hardware side of stuff though :)

Hi Mac and welcome!

MacTheDiaperedPlaneh said:
My name is mac and i love working on and restoring old mac computers. i have a big apple collection that is over 25 apple computers.

My first Mac was a Performa 630. I still "speak" a little 68k, at least 0x4E75. Nowadays I'm working on a more abstract level.

MacTheDiaperedPlaneh said:
i also like diapers of course.

Apparently preferably white ones? Maybe we've got something in common there; I'm a vanilla DL without AB tendencies. Plain white diapers with blue tapes are my favourite (in your case I should probably say "plane white diapers").

ElPulpo said:
Hi Mac and welcome!

My first Mac was a Performa 630. I still "speak" a little 68k, at least 0x4E75. Nowadays I'm working on a more abstract level.

Apparently preferably white ones? Maybe we've got something in common there; I'm a vanilla DL without AB tendencies. Plain white diapers with blue tapes are my favourite (in your case I should probably say "plane white diapers").
Yes haha plane white hehe. I love the abu simple and simple ultras they fit me well ^^

Whlie we're at it - BetterDry is my staple diaper, but I've thought about trying the Simples.
It seems ABUs vary regarding "squishiness" vs. "stability" when wet, if you know what I mean. Personally, I only know the SDKs so far, and they tend to be on the more stable side. What's your take on the Simples? Do they turn into jelly, or do they keep some rigidity?

ElPulpo said:
Whlie we're at it - BetterDry is my staple diaper, but I've thought about trying the Simples.
It seems ABUs vary regarding "squishiness" vs. "stability" when wet, if you know what I mean. Personally, I only know the SDKs so far, and they tend to be on the more stable side. What's your take on the Simples? Do they turn into jelly, or do they keep some rigidity?
Well they hold up well but if you don’t use them after awhile they start breaking apart. the simple ultras I haven’t had a issue with at all.

Back