• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone!

Lunar24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I'm fairly new to the whole ABDL scene, but I'm happy to be a part of it! I'd consider myself a DL mainly, simply because I have yet to try any sort of regression. I enjoy video games, and all things to do with computers. I've got some experience with coding, and would consider it to be a small hobby of mine.

I've been lurking around here for a while, but I'm looking forward to being able to join in on all the conversations that take place!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome hope you enjoy adisc

Welcome Lunar. What types of games are you into? I have been playing GTA online most lately. Also I do some content creation in SecondLife and work with photoshop.

Welcome to the community! I look forward to hearing more about you.

AmberStarfield said:
Welcome Lunar. What types of games are you into? I have been playing GTA online most lately. Also I do some content creation in SecondLife and work with photoshop.

I've been mainly playing minecraft recently, revisiting old worlds and such. I got GTA for free in the thing that Epic games did, but I've never actually played it before.

Reactions: AmberStarfield
Lunar24 said:
I've been mainly playing minecraft recently, revisiting old worlds and such. I got GTA for free in the thing that Epic games did, but I've never actually played it before.
Yea, I got GTA when it was free as well and have been playing the online mode with a friend. If you get into it and want to team up, just let me know. Normally I play from 6-9pm CDT, and most the day on weekends.

Back