Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Hello, I'm Kody ^_^

hmm...where to begin...
A friend of mine showed this page to me and so I decided to check it out, I'm hoping to enjoy my time here.

I'm an AT(adult toddler)/DL/LF (Lil'fur) and I love to make new friends.

so yeah, anyways. I just thought I'd say hello/make an introduction!

feel free to ask me about stuff that I didn't put if you just wanna get to know me...other than that, I'm gonna see what's going on around here :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello! Let me be the first to say Welcome!!! I hope you'll enjoy the site, I'm only new myself but everyone here is nice and it's a great community.

What sort of things do you enjoy other than AT/DL/LF? Movies? Music? Hobbies? We like to focus on everything here and really getting to know one another!

Welcome Again! :)

KodyNewlight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
thank you :)

Well..I'll start by saying that "the arts" are kinda my thing ^_^
I play several instruments (Bass/Acoustic/Electric) guitar, Keyboard/piano, Drums, and I sing.

I also do Theatre and Musical Theatre, draw, and write on occassion (I write poetry..and currently I'm writing a play)
I LOVE movies..and all form entertainment. ^_^
hmmm...I play video games often (PS2,DS,PSP, and PC...also..lots of old school ^_^)
and currently I'm trying to beat Silent Hill 2 (a friend showed it to me...insanity galore!)

as far as sports...I play Paintball...other than that I like the "lazy sports" Pool, Darts, Cards...

oh..and I'm a sucker for "family games" (like Apples to Apples, Blink, stuff like that ^_^)

oh...on a side note...I never did say..
My lil'fursona is a Wolf/Husky (a wulfsky) pup. ^_^

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome! I've allso poked my head into the arts and got a little taste. Ive drawn a little and made a little music along the way. :D

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey Kody,

Welcome to the Forums. I tried learning to play the guitar one time...it didn't work out so well ^.^; But i have played the violin since i was seven and i'm also learning to play the keyboard (self teaching) I saw that you said you like to write. We've got a whole section dedicated solely to writing, so maybe you'd like to check that out and maybe contribute your poem.

KodyNewlight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
@Littletyler: Yes, I saw that. :D
Maybe at some point I will. ^_^
as far as guitar, I don't play a lot, I learned from tabs and chord charts from a web page. but I can play some (Rhythm, not lead ^^; )

@Silverstar: Ooooo, Violin :) I Have a Violin (inherited from my grandfather ^_^) but I can't play it really...I've dabbled with it some, but that's one I'd love to learn to play well.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Good to see you took my advice and joined Kody. :)

Welcome!

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hey Kody, welcome to our awesome and well moderated forum. Just curious, what is your interest in diapers (you know, how long, how often, what brand, etc, etc...)

:biggrin:

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Welcome to the forums.
Are you good at drawing?

KodyNewlight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Hey Kody, welcome to our awesome and well moderated forum. Just curious, what is your interest in diapers (you know, how long, how often, what brand, etc, etc...)

:biggrin:

well..I have a big interest in it...but my experiences haven't covered it all..
as for how long I've been an infantilist..I remember having an interest in diapers from the time I was 5 (I would always look for diaper adds in my mom's magazines...and I would try to find my bed wetting friends diapers when I was at his house...never succeeded though..he was good at hiding things XD)

I wear moderately often...but not all the time..I tend to "kid out" at night when I'm about to go to bed...it's a good time to indulge because I'm alone and then it doesn't interfere with daily life.

as far as brands..I'm a bigger guy, plus I've not found much on store shelves around here..so more or less, Depends is about all I've tried of "Adult diapers'

Status
Not open for further replies.