• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

data14

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi there,

I am long time lurker to this site (and others). Me and the wife are trying to branch out and meet some people in the ABDL so I thought I would start with an introduction.

In my day job I'm an engineer and spent a lot of time in front of my computer. At home I have an amazing wife who keeps me in diapers and from mis-behaving :) We love playing board-games and drinking wine and craft beer.

Hello data14 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I like craft beers also, but I can only drink one a night because of an ulcer history. Tonight I had a Devil's Backbone Boch beer.

Hello and welcome to ADISC!! I'm a programmer (SQL) and sit at a computer all day too! Some days I will wear a diaper to work and skip the washroom breaks :sneaky:

It's great that you and your wife both enjoy ABDL, its safe and super fun and adds some excitement to our lives! I wish I could open up to my wife, I'd love to have a cozy pizza movie night in some onesie PJs and diapers!!!

Back