• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellyamante

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not exactly new here. I've been a member since 2015 and only now have I go around to posting! Basically, I'm a diaper lover from the UK (Norfolk to be exact). Been attracted to wearing nappies since my teens and finally started doing it in my early 20s. For me, it's a deeply comforting stress reliever (I have a lot of stress in my work and family life). Hopefully now I've finally introduced myself here I'll start posing on this site. Since originally signing up I had forgotten about this site as my incredibly busy life took over. Well I'm back now and planning on becoming a more active member in future. I look forward to becoming a part of this great community..

Hello Bellyamante and welcome back to the group.

Hi and welcome. I hope you'll feel comfortable joining in on some of the discussions. It can be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back