• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyjolly

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone!

My name is hollyjolly and I am really excited that I came across this site. I am super excited to get involved and meet other people. I am a diaper lover at heart. I have found this interest for so long and cannot avoid the want that I have to wear them. haha Anyway, for fun....I really like to play sports such as soccer and swimming. I am in university and really enjoy what I am studying. Here at the ADISC community, I am just looking to meet people like myself and find support. I know that I'm normal, but sometimes I feel bad for the desire that I have to wear diapers.

Thanks for reading my post!

Hello glad to hear you found this site. I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends. How did you get into this lifestyle? Also what do you enjoy doing for fun?

You're ready for Christmas with that username!

I'm glad you found this site as well. It is a good support site, and you'll see from others that most of us, at least when we were younger, had trouble accepting this sort of thing. With time, it gets better. Good introduction, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back