Status
Not open for further replies.

Desiloodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone at adisc!

I am a 24 year old AB/DL who has been in the shadows for a few years. I was involved in different sites and chats throughout my teenage years. So if I have a username here from years past, I apologize because I don't remember it. When I was 19, I moved out of my moms house and was borderline homeless for a few months. I was either sleeping in my car or couch surfing. Needless to say I didn't have an internet connection for quite some time. Then when I did, i just kinda fell out of my AB/DL life. When my then girlfriend (now fiance) and I got our first apartment, I only hinted my AB/DL feelings. It wasn't until about a year or two ago that I opened up to her. I had this feeling of shame for something I shouldn't feel shameful for, so I locked myself out of my own lifestyle.

I have come to accept who I am and realize there is no harm in it. My fiance is more than supportive and even roleplays to a certain degree. Even though she is not an AB/DL or little, she loves little activities anyway, ie. coloring, disney movies, baking, etc. She is truely the love of my life, and I wish I told her sooner.

A little about myself; I live in northern IL, USA with my fiance and two cats. I'm big into the NFL. I listen to most kinds of music, especially rock. I've worked many different jobs and I'm still looking for a better one. I liked running a franchised restaurant, but due to low pay and poor upper management I had to switch careers. Thankfully, I did so a year before it closed, but that's a long story and not for an introduction. I hope someday to pursue a college degree but I haven't had the resources to finish. I plan to have children in the distant future and migrate a little more south. I don't like driving in the snow.

My AB/DL side; My favorite diaper is either ABU SDK or cushies. I also like bambino classico and tykables. The tykables Mt. Prospect location isn't too far from me, so I have bought diapers there a few times. I also love pacifiers. I have four of the bigger store bought ones. I'm yet to order a big NUK online, but it is on my wish list. I also like bottles, blankets, rattles, and stuffed animals. I use the label AB/DL because I feel I fall under both categories. A big part of it is a fetish, mainly diapers, but part of it just makes me feel happy and carefree in balance of the stress life throws at us.

I look forward to meeting new friends and to share experiences as well as learn and grow with you all... well not grow too much.

Cheers,

Desiloodle

GrimReaperJak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It's always good to see old faces and make new friends. I'm glad to hear things have improved from your teenage years. I'm also glad to hear you have a wonderful spouse who accepts the little side of you. Few can take that leap and open up to their significant other. I hope you have an amazing time here and make many friends.

MajinBuu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow awesome intro!! Sounds like you have a wonderful partner. I wanna try those tykable overnight diapers but wasn't sure how pod they are absorbant-wise. I bought a dummy the other day online :) it's light blue and is an adult sized one too!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.