• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!!! I am new to this forum but a long time DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERDELUX80

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello ADISC Community, My name is Darren and I am a 35 year old DL from San Diego. I am new to this forum stuff so please bear with me as I wish to be honest and respectful from the very start!
I am a long time Diaper Lover wanting to get to know others interested in diapers and hear different points of view on how they go about enjoying this in a healthy manner and learn about the products most popular etc.
I am 35 years old and work in the culinary field and have most of my adult life and this is how I support myself . I plan on doing a career change soon and have some anxiety about that.I am excited to get to know you all and look forward to your questions and reading posts. I don't spend too much time online so don't feel bad if I don't answer your questions right away.I will answer ASAP. Respectfully ,Darren

Gardener

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. What do you like to do in your spare time? How are you approaching a career change--looking to do an avocational interest as a vocation? Going back to school? Expanding your current vocation to a higher level? I went through several vocation changes and am always interested to learn of the journeys others take. Again, welcome!

AbbyDell

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey! I don't come around often, but this site is pretty groovy. What do you do in the "culinary field"? I have no idea what all that field can entail, with my only knowledge being a crew member at a Chipotle. What do you like to cook? What music do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.