• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

derf2345

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey guys ;D Apparently i became a lurker because im lazyyy :p

Any suggestions on how to come up with things to talk about? Or ways to not be a "lurker"? I have a hard time thinking of things to talk about

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey guys ;D Apparently i became a lurker because im lazyyy :p

Any suggestions on how to come up with things to talk about? Or ways to not be a "lurker"? I have a hard time thinking of things to talk about

Hi derf! Welcome to adisc! A good way to get started with us is to tell us more about yourself. That way we can relate to you and see what we have in common with you. If you need some ideas, here's a great cheat sheet for you: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...heat-sheet-great-introduction.html#post775087

I had a hard time coming up with things to talk about - still do! Another thing I found that helps is to start reading all the threads that interest you and join in. Maybe one of them will help you think of something to write about.

Status
Not open for further replies.