• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone <3

PrincessKy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
(I'm terrible at introductions, so bear with me)

Hi, I'm Ky, and I've been lurking here for...6 or 7 years now? I actually don't remember when I found the site lol

I've been a diaper-lover pretty much my whole life, and more recently have been indulging my AB side as well. I feel like my little age is around 1 or 2 maybe?

As for other stuff, there really isn't a lot I can think of. I'm a nerd, and enjoy videos games in my spare time. I'm kind of on a Final Fantasy XIV kick right now.

Don't really know what else to say right now, so I guess just "Hi everyone!"

Reactions: Kirisin, richieboy, Edgewater and 2 others
Hello fellow nerd and gamer.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome, @PrincessKy! :) Glad you de-lurked. I was just eying the newly-released "Pixel Remaster" of FF I-IV for the Switch. Yup. Old school. (But that's me as well. I'm an 80s/90s kid, and my taste in games hasn't changed much since then.)

About your AB side: I can relate. I called myself a DL for decades and began exploring the AB side of things only recently. I think my "little" feelings have been with me since childhood, but finding time for them hasn't always been easy. Anyway, I hope you find it helpful to join in the discussion! The encouragement of others here has certainly helped me embrace this part of myself.

Reactions: Kirisin and Edgewater
Welcomed and be welcomed to this wonderful World of ADISC! A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Kirisin
PrincessKy said:

Hi, I'm Ky, and I've been lurking here for...6 or 7 years now? I actually don't remember when I found the site lol

I've been a diaper-lover pretty much my whole life, and more recently have been indulging my AB side as well. I feel like my little age is around 1 or 2 maybe?

As for other stuff, there really isn't a lot I can think of. I'm a nerd, and enjoy videos games in my spare time. I'm kind of on a Final Fantasy XIV kick right now.

Hi right back at ya!

Welcome

Welcome!

PrincessKy said:

Hello and welcome here, your intro was fine, hope you have fun with us here 😁

Back