• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Hello!

As my name somewhat implies, I actually am not a diaper wearer. But I am intrigued and interested by the community and wanted to know more about it. So without further adieu, I come to my brief greetings, and hope to be friends with you all!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello!

I prefer to be addressed as Everyoff... but it's just a minor detail.

:D

Role
  1. Other
Haha, whoops, that was a typo..

But anyway you wont probably post around here often. But I'll be looking around.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Hello!

As my name somewhat implies, I actually am not a diaper wearer. But I am intrigued and interested by the community and wanted to know more about it. So without further adieu, I come to my brief greetings, and hope to be friends with you all!

I love that you know how to spell 'adieu;' however, in this case, it would've been 'ado.' :D

Ask questions, fulfill those curiosities, and enjoy yourself. We're a pretty interesting bunch, comparatively.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Welcome :smile:

Where did this interest come from? How did you find out about it? etc.
What do you think about it?

Role
  1. Other
Well I came across it from deviantart actually. I found someone named Adultbabydiapers and saw all her cutesy art on it. It just fascinates me, and I get curious on how it'd be like to wear one.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Well I came across it from deviantart actually. I found someone named Adultbabydiapers and saw all her cutesy art on it. It just fascinates me, and I get curious on how it'd be like to wear one.

It's awful. A chore, at best. That's why the majority of us do it. :D

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
What balancedchaos said :tongueout:

But really, it's only a chore when it's time to change :tongueout:

And if you're curious, try it out *winkysmileything*

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome.
StarCraft-ProtossObserver.gif

J

Jeffy

I get curious on how it'd be like to wear one.

It's the best ever :D not tryin to impose, but I see that you are rather open-minded! Give it a try if you ever get the chance! Experimenting is my game XD By the way I's Jeffy n.n *sticks out his paw*

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time, and make a lot of new friends! *hides the ONE OF US chant for a later time* n-n

Status
Not open for further replies.