• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello Everyon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
Hello!

As my name somewhat implies, I actually am not a diaper wearer. But I am intrigued and interested by the community and wanted to know more about it. So without further adieu, I come to my brief greetings, and hope to be friends with you all!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hello!

I prefer to be addressed as Everyoff... but it's just a minor detail.

:D

Role
Other
Haha, whoops, that was a typo..

But anyway you wont probably post around here often. But I'll be looking around.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Hello!

As my name somewhat implies, I actually am not a diaper wearer. But I am intrigued and interested by the community and wanted to know more about it. So without further adieu, I come to my brief greetings, and hope to be friends with you all!
I love that you know how to spell 'adieu;' however, in this case, it would've been 'ado.' :D

Ask questions, fulfill those curiosities, and enjoy yourself. We're a pretty interesting bunch, comparatively.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome :smile:

Where did this interest come from? How did you find out about it? etc.
What do you think about it?

Role
Other
Well I came across it from deviantart actually. I found someone named Adultbabydiapers and saw all her cutesy art on it. It just fascinates me, and I get curious on how it'd be like to wear one.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Well I came across it from deviantart actually. I found someone named Adultbabydiapers and saw all her cutesy art on it. It just fascinates me, and I get curious on how it'd be like to wear one.
It's awful. A chore, at best. That's why the majority of us do it. :D

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What balancedchaos said :tongueout:

But really, it's only a chore when it's time to change :tongueout:

And if you're curious, try it out *winkysmileything*

J

Jeffy

I get curious on how it'd be like to wear one.
It's the best ever :D not tryin to impose, but I see that you are rather open-minded! Give it a try if you ever get the chance! Experimenting is my game XD By the way I's Jeffy n.n *sticks out his paw*

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time, and make a lot of new friends! *hides the ONE OF US chant for a later time* n-n

Status
Not open for further replies.