• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprdDirtRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! I'm not very good at intro's but i like being able to post comments and it is a requirement for this site so here I go. My name is Brandon. I live in Maine and am attending college for computer technology. I like to ride four-wheelers, go karts, dirt-bikes, and snowmobiles. I also like to work on cars. I was originally going to attend college for automotives but started getting sick of fixing cars everyday and pursued my interest in computer's. I am a DL and can remember having this interest since i was very young and my boyfriend of 9 months knows about this side of me. He does not like it but does not complain to much about it. He does randomly suggest that we go to a counselor about it tho. He does not care if i wear alone so i usually just wear when at home alone or at college but sometimes the urge to wear is to great and i wear around him. I think that i just got very off track there but w/e. That is my introduction, hope it was alright.

DanDyper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Welcome. You're gonna love the site. I'm new to the site as well and I have found everyone very helpful and straight forward. Enjoy.

P.S. If your going into Computer Technologies, you should look at the security side of it. We have a need (speaking from job experience).

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome! What sort of snowmobile do you ride? I used to have an old Arctic Cat Jag myself, but I sold it while I was in college. My dad actually owned a snowmobile dealership for about six years, which worked out great for me because when I was home and wanted to ride, he'd pull one of his brand-new demo models, so there were a few years there that when I rode, I was riding a brand new Polaris 800 something or a fast Ski-Doo.

Sadly, I haven't even had the chance to ride in a few years now, and this amazing, in terms of riding weather, winter is really making me miss it!

DprdDirtRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To DanDyper
Thanks, So far I am really liking this site. And as for my computer tech I'm not 100% sure what area I am going to be going into yet as I have just learned programming and I still have to take many more classes for the other areas and then I should know what I would like doing the most. I do enjoy programming a lot so far but i tend to love everything that I do with computers. I love learning new things and experimenting with them. The most I know for security is what I have learned online for securing my Linux server and my firewalls that I have messed around with.

To xbabyx
Thanks. I currently ride a 1997 Polaris Indy 500 and before that I rode some old 1980 Jags. It definitely makes winter worth it. Without a sled I dread winter. Unfortunately I just got it out of the garage a week ago after having it stuck sitting for years as it was having some major bogging issues. I was puzzled with it as when I tuned it to the book it would run horrible and it did not like anything I did to it. It is near perfect now though. :)

babyracer37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I know that you said that you got "sick" of fixing them. But there are a few of us here that also like autos.
What is your preference of auto?

But anyhows your intro was just fine. Have lots of fun , and make so friends.

I'll see you around. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.